xelion

Apr 8, 2018
I like, this game. and it has a very nice art.
I join the thread, to follow its evolution!
cheers

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
when i visit shop and ask show me products all categories shows up and when i click on any one it shows error .... any fix

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
you mean repairing? :eek:
or if I load up the college dorm room and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it will continue from there? or if I decide to live with roommate it will continue from there after the scene?
Not repairing. Adding more content. I don't know if there's an actual "free-play" sort of mode after beating the game again (I haven't even attempted to complete the story again after beating it a few months again), but there are more scenes that are being added. If you just want to see those, you can check out the scene replay mod. Otherwise, I'm not sure how choosing a different ending changes things...
when i visit shop and ask show me products all categories shows up and when i click on any one it shows error .... any fix
And that's with the new version and a new game? Not a previous save?
Why can i download for Android?
Because Astaros also developed an Android version.

Reactions: luisar018

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
can someone share some save files from a couple previous versions? dont wanna start everything again

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone gettings errors with the shop download this file and stick it in game folder and replace. i have no idea if it will break the game further down the line tho
THANK YOU !!!! I was losing my mind on how the hell am i supposed to beat this game if i cant even buy things that i need to buy to progress the damn game.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
There's an error with the sex scene with the cousin during the evening when you have a boner and everything else is complete. Once she sits on your laps starts and to penetrate the scene skips to us fucking the library chick then when we want to cum it skips to us coming in the cousin during the night when we drugged her :ROFLMAO: Can't decide who to fuck I guess
EDIT : I just checked this error leads to a loop once you recall your day and get an erection. No need to through saves for fap material when you've got a loop of fap material ;)
EDIT 2: Okay this game is just bugged fuckin Anna anal leads to fuckin her in her vagina and the cum scene is the mc coming from the blowjob scene wow :rolleyes:

sex scene is mixed with no way to progress, kinda of reminds of the previous bugfest the game went through :censored:

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes