Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you tell the doctor that some girls just won't allow you to fuck their pussies, he just tells you something along the lines of "real men won't let that stop them", so the MC just has to ignore them and fuck their pussies anyways. (that's how you also take the librarian's virginity)

Any Body

Jul 5, 2018
Downloaded the mac version and get error messages when i try to play. How do i install the patch to fix these?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I'm playing the latest version and whenever I try to talk to Barbaras mom in the office the game gives me an error, then if I ignore it, it follows it with "I want to show you something" but it doesnt show her the picture and is also not letting me take the picture for office photos quest so I cant complete that quest or the bringing Anna home quest. Any suggestions? please help.

Drackul

Jan 27, 2018
Just deleted it. apologies. Anyone getting an error/bug when trying to talk to the director about the red folder/to send Ann home?

The error/bug i'm getting is when I'm trying to talk to the director after noticing the photos on the desk.
File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined

Attached is the complete code.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Downloaded the mac version and get error messages when i try to play. How do i install the patch to fix these?
I'm playing the latest version and whenever I try to talk to Barbaras mom in the office
Just deleted it. apologies. Anyone getting an error/bug when trying to talk to the director about the red folder/to send Ann home?

Reactions: Zer0z and Any Body

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
need help brothers coz i can't unlock trainer turn up massage scene ( i tried to click the center of her lower back part) but the MC hands always points her upper shoulder part;should use the oil to do the trick? or nope. pls present a photo to teach how to do it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks chief you save me. the lights are good but i still have no luck where the hell the the center lower back?
Have you seen the green "circle" on the image ? that is the area you have to click , if highlight goes not off in that zone it doesn't work.
Try a previous save or try to use the save posted there ... only to see if that works.

Reactions: cgehunter

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Have you seen the green "circle" on the image ? that is the area you have to click , if highlight goes not off in that zone it doesn't work.
Try a previous save or try to use the save posted there ... only to see if that works.
finally seen the very little green circle thanks.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
did click the spot (for the 20th time now) but still no good result. I am getting frustrated everytime i fucking miss that fucking spot! all i need is a bigger circle on that forsaken spot. why are you doing this to me? i came to fap on the game not aiming for weakspots like i was playing war thunder realistic ground battles.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes