U

User_10739

Interesting, loaded previous v0.8 save, let nurse jerk me off then get a "You've reached the end of V0.9 content" screen...

So far asked Director's kid for the binder but he keeps stringing me along and Barbara keeps running away after lotion on her back, can't seem to find anything else.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks, that was spot on. Oddly I got the end of v0.9 screen 5 times on different events...
If I load my last .8 (before end of .8) save i receive now the end of .9 , but not others until the effective end.
But i played only what needed ... so i have to check :)

Ps: yes you are right ... random end ;)

Jimtherland

May 17, 2018
Guys I have a quick question to ask...
I am keep getting error message from the scene when I meet Director in the first place...
Error message is like this.. " NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined"
I can't do anything with Director... I try to show pictures of Barbara to her but it just don't work... Can anyone help me to get through this?

Thanks in advance

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Guys!
I need your help.

I can't do sex with Barbara. I use the guide, but always I can't do anything with her.
I can't talk with Librarian Girl, when she stays in Barbara house, so I can't and bring her to home.

What can I do ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Error message is like this.. " NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined"
first post , extras bugfix
After download rename in correct way update.rpyc

how ı use your saves ?? ı dont see in game
when you download something from here ... rename in a correct format or remove the number at the begin ,
example 1-2-LT1.save
1 Page
2 slot (of 6)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I can't do sex with Barbara. I use the guide, but always I can't do anything with her.
I can't talk with Librarian Girl, when she stays in Barbara house, so I can't and bring her to home.
Who is Barbara 1 , your roommate ?
Before you have sex with her you have to do a lot of things ... what is not clear in PDF walkthrough in first post , there are also some video at the end.

For Barbara 2 , have you her house on the map ? if so Anna route on the same PDF explain it all

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Who is Barbara 1 , your roommate ?
Before you have sex with her you have to do a lot of things ... what is not clear in PDF walkthrough in first post , there are also some video at the end.

For Barbara 2 , have you her house on the map ? if so Anna route on the same PDF explain it all

Yes, but what I do when I blackmail her mother and back to Barbara house?
Seh said: "I don't care what you do with her photos"....

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Ok , this question (if i have understand it) requires only a little replay in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes!
Its exacly what I do, but nothing happens.
I continue the game and Anna don't back to home.

I didn't escape something ... But I don't know what...

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes