bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, I did fucked 9 girls, but the doctor won't give me a medical, he says he's too busy, now what??? next update, I guess?
anyway, I loved the game ;P

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm stuck. Down to one girl but neither Anna nor the salesgirl are tryna give up any. I've had the threesome with Anna and Barbra already. The Dr. doesn't tell me shit either. Dude hasn't said anything different since the first medical exam at the beginning of the game.
Go back to the doctor and he will tell you to force it on, then you'll be able to fuck them ;)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Go back to the doctor and he will tell you to force it on, then you'll be able to fuck them ;)
Like I said, the Dr. hasn't said anything different since the first meeting. I've gone back. He says the same shit. "I can't examine you right now". "You're not healthy enough for a certificate". "The nurse will take your sperm". The end.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Like I said, the Dr. hasn't said anything different since the first meeting. I've gone back. He says the same shit. "I can't examine you right now". "You're not healthy enough for a certificate". "The nurse will take your sperm". The end.
If you want post your save.
This is strange because if you are at 1 as fuck count only that two girls remain , the only thing related to salesgirl ... you have screwdriver in your inventory ?

P.S. possible related to screwdriver

if find_screwdriver.done and barbara.oral and not can_strong_fuck:
doc "So let me examine your progress."
scene black with Dissolve(1.0) ....

Reactions: bpgc

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hummmm! kind of strange, do you have the bug fix installed?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you want post your save.
This is strange because if you are at 1 as fuck count only that two girls remain , the only thing related to salesgirl ... you have screwdriver in your inventory ?

P.S. possible related to screwdriver

if find_screwdriver.done and barbara.oral and not can_strong_fuck:
doc "So let me examine your progress."
scene black with Dissolve(1.0) ....
Yeah I figured something was off when I noticed I only needed 1 girl and 2 were left. I do have the screwdriver tho. I've also fucked Barbara. Here's my save.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah I figured something was off when I noticed I only needed 1 girl and 2 were left. I do have the screwdriver tho. I've also fucked Barbara. Here's my save.
Find the screwdriver and you are ok

you can use also the oil in bathroom and living room , but it is not necessary :)
You have some duplicate items in your inventory and mouse on the heart = error , but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Find the screwdriver and you are ok

you can use also the oil in bathroom and living room , but it is not necessary :)
You have some duplicate items in your inventory and mouse on the heart = error , but

Meh. Went back and got the screwdriver, again, it worked this time. This game and bugs...

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
do you need hearts to give cousin a massage ? i have given her all the gifts books/clothes didnt know if just being nice builds them up

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I don't know if something changed in the last release about roommate's office unlock , but ...
That does not work as I did all photoshoots and chatted with my roommate must be 10 times now. I just stuck, is there a orderto do things or not. Thats why I am stumped I have no idea what else I can do. Also putting sex pills in my room mates coffee doess nothing. I have gotten Nowhere in the gym and I visited emily 10 times after all photoshoots I am getting bored to death

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:WutFace:oh no ... why the game include hidden object kind of thing. Even with cheat, I still have to hover my mouse. I really hate this kind of mechanic.

Is there a mod to make all those highlight object get persistent highlighted ? So I don't need to guess or worrying if I missed something, or also to use walkthrough to notice those hidden object ?

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
Help me pliss, the choice to the director's room in the drone is not there, I've repeatedly visited the office, barbara house and library, I've seen the laptop dick, I've seen photos on the director's desk, anna has asked barbara to come, MC also want to find a way to blackmail younger brother.

Also, I can not get a screwdriver, I've tried to get into the bathroom when the cousin inside, the mission has been obtained, the shopkeeper is naked, I've been asking about screwdrivers, I've repeatedly, visited the store and at 11 o'clock, but I'm not can get it

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i lost all my saves for this game and a few others. my fancy. new samsung SSD (1TB 970 EVO) croaked without warning. and i really don't feel like doing everything again.
I respect your choice.
If you search in this thread there are working save (also related to sex scene) ... from start to end.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes