robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
This is getting ridiculous. The same bug I encountered in 11 is now present in 14.

Can't blackmail Director, Can't blackmail Derek second time, Can't take photos with drone to actually have material to blackmail them with. Spent an hour trying to fix this ingame and it's impossible. I searched the forums and there's literally a hundred people asking for help with the same bug.

Just, ridiculous.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
i thought i was stucked, couldn't take the photo of dick banging the director, turns out I'm not the only one, it's a bug? or not?
buy drone and upgrade it
go home
between 22- 3 or 4 o'clock watch director room
if u miss it at 1 time try day after day
good luck

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
next bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\ASTAROS3D MY CUTE ROOMMATE V1.4,0ex []\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.4.0ex_beta
Fri Aug 02 00:58:34 2019

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
buy drone and upgrade it
go home
between 22- 3 or 4 o'clock watch director room
if u miss it at 1 time try day after day
good luck
Sir, you don't understand, my drone is well upgraded and I watched the director's room and saw the scenes for the past 30 days ingame time. There is no take screenshot button.

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
You can, have to talk to Doctor after being with a certain number of girls (all the ones that will let you up to that point I think). Afterward, you can do the library girl and the shop girl; shop girl happens at night, catch her twiddling with the screwdriver.
Thanks!!

Game is broken. I watched the director's office like 15 times and I still can't bang the director.
I can't find my roomate's documenet too.

Last question: How to fuck the Dean (second time missionary)?

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.21 , 1.3 e 1.4 , EX to EX+ version. Tested in Win10
Use the right version
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where rpyc with the same names are.

1.4_Beta Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
Now the Mod works in Replay mode , it works in main menu and in game

This is a very beta , use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder

You can use hide interface utility (optional , works also in game)
thanks to @
Thamn

If you use a version < 1.4 :
You have to use the modified version attached here or it doesn't work in scenes replay.
Use the original if you don't use scenes replay mod.
Use keyboard h or click middle mouse button.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270

For this update which version of this mod will go? [v1.40 BETA V1] ?
My Cute Roommate [v1.4.0 EV Beta]

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks!!

Game is broken. I watched the director's office like 15 times and I still can't bang the director.
I can't find my roomate's documenet too.

Last question: How to fuck the Dean (second time missionary)?
got to go meet the director son then fuck dean at 14 then it should happen

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
got to go meet the director son then fuck dean at 14 then it should happen
I watched the director have sex with dick so many times? Also, what time to meet son and where? I think I did already.
Also, don't i have to borrow the spider again to fuck dean again? how to borrow second time

rung the door bell from morning to night no one home.. .

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
I watched the director have sex with dick so many times? Also, what time to meet son and where? I think I did already.
Also, don't i have to borrow the spider again to fuck dean again? how to borrow second time

rung the door bell from morning to night no one home.. .
talk to Anna when after fucking her friend and your roommate in the living room also which document the one dick stole

T G 200

Aug 11, 2018
I cant get past the anna and dean scene in new update after getting with barbara and roommate, what do I have to do to get a prompt from anna cause Ive visited her a few times but no new prompts

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes