jimbothefuckingtwat

Mar 30, 2018
Spying on the director scene is bugged. No matter how many times I spy on her and dick it never updates the quest and acknowledges that ive done it. Anyone know how to fix?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Again and again one of the best games. Completed a while back and still putting out new content to add on Awesome.

Big Thanks and Great Game!!!

Morphs Favorites - Game Ranks
1. The Tyrant
2. My Cute Roommate
3. Anna Exciting Affection
4. Waifu Academy
5. Mr Dots Games - Dating My Daughter and Melody
.... let me know if you would like more
(3 updated this week with great content - if you have not checked them out do)
If you truly enjoy support the creators

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Again and again one of the best games. Completed a while back and still putting out new content to add on Awesome.

Big Thanks and Great Game!!!

Morphs Favorites - Game Ranks
1. The Tyrant
2. My Cute Roommate
3. Anna Exciting Affection
4. Waifu Academy
5. Mr Dots Games - Dating My Daughter and Melody
.... let me know if you would like more
(3 updated this week with great content - if you have not checked them out do)
If you truly enjoy support the creators
I think your list isnt bad but waifu academy out. Elena's life i love it. Dmd also. Anna yes. And my cute roommate also. Secret fever. Plump city 2.sisterly lust. Parental love. Depravity. Filf. Milfy city. So you missed a lot.

Reactions: morphiospain
Feb 13, 2019
Buy the photo book from the shop take it home read it then redo the cowgirl photos and "lets pretend" that should unlock it if not do the you don't need a costume and lets pretend again, Should unlock it if not its bugged
Thanks also how do you blackmail derek. I know theres something abouy the drone but i dontvhave the directors bedroom

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I think your list isnt bad but waifu academy out. Elena's life i love it. Dmd also. Anna yes. And my cute roommate also. Secret fever. Plump city 2.sisterly lust. Parental love. Depravity. Filf. Milfy city. So you missed a lot.
would agree parent love yes, and there are amny more just my top 5 maybe should make a page for everyone to do. I am thinking this is not the place to talk about thought.

To maker of the game again liking it keep working i am interested to see where the story goes

Reactions: Bbwlover

Mr. Creampie!

Dec 1, 2017
Can somebody help? Is there a fix for the part where you fly your drone at night in the director's bedroom and try to take a photo of dick fucking the director and used it as a blackmail for her. In android please!

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Can somebody help? Is there a fix for the part where you fly your drone at night in the director's bedroom and try to take a photo of dick fucking the director and used it as a blackmail for her. In android please!

Fly the night drone after Anna and Barbara finish their mission. Get the updated drone from the shop the next day.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes