ynn

May 5, 2019
Can someone help me?
I can't blackmail director. When I was using Drone, task had not been finished......

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
is my game a lost cause??
im stuck at th part when you need to blackmail the director, but when I send the drone 1 of 4 scenes shows:
  1. Empty room.
  2. Sleeping director.
  3. Derek fapping.
  4. Dick fucking her.
Is this a glitch?

Reactions: lupusdeus1

Silabus

May 16, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck with the Director !
I have blackmailed Derek to have the threesome scene with Anna and Barbara, and I've seen Dick and the Director fucking with the Drone.

But when I go to see her in her office, I can't talk to her, and my quest stay stuck on "watch the Director Bedroom"

Any solution ?

Edit : well, at least I'm not the only one :)

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
There is a fix a few pages back so you can take photo of director and black mail her and move the story forwards,

BN7276

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck with the Director !
I have blackmailed Derek to have the threesome scene with Anna and Barbara, and I've seen Dick and the Director fucking with the Drone.

But when I go to see her in her office, I can't talk to her, and my quest stay stuck on "watch the Director Bedroom"

Any solution ?

Edit : well, at least I'm not the only one :)
I am also using the android version...
There's a bug when dick is fucking Director, there should be a camera option to capture it instead there's an arrow button.. I tried the win version and it's working well..

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
cant take the picture of the boss, fix the bug plz bc I like this game otherwise. I don't know if this is only a problem for the mac version though
How dow you blackmail the boss. I've seen her fucking Dick but i cant do anytjing.

To fix the error. Extract files with Unren. Open the dron.rpy file. Change line 246 this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A different solution can be used for the console.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I think I found bug. I watch the drone watching Dick fuck Barbara's mother. MC is surprised that they are lovers. But next morning when I come to office nothing happens. None of them have any new dialogues. WAIDW?

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes