koombastib88

Mar 22, 2019
Other than the obvious issue hammered out in previous posts, and the issue of not being able to open her robe as she walks by, this game is pretty damn cool. I might even say underrated. Perhaps the bugginess causes a mid-high rating rather than a high rating.
You can open her robe before she goes to the bathroom. When he stops at you and tell you that she will be taking a bath.

nitr00

Nov 17, 2018
I'm missing a screwdriver in my inventory. Any bug fix for that? I cannot get it from sales woman... I mean I went ther to lick her pussy and after that I cannot get it. It's needed to get the shower scene.

Jul 18, 2017
you don't have to use unren with this game. this game doesn't have the rpa files in it only have rpyc files only if you put a new rpy file with the exact file_name.rpyc renpy automatically uses the rpy files first before reading the rpyc files. the only time you need to use unren is if the game have rpa file instead
Yeah have fun editing .rpyc files with an text editor. You need unrpyc to get them to plain text and get .rpy files (which is also included in unren). You can't just create a dron.rpy and poste that line in it. Just testet it with an other file (was not 100% sure how renpy handel that, never tried that) and the size of the rpyc file shrunk form 14KB to 1KB, so renpy just overwrites the content of the rpyc file with the content of the rpy file. So if the dev don't deliver any .rpy files together with the .rpyc files. You still need unren/unrpyc to make changes to the code.

Reactions: JOJOAMD

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah have fun editing .rpyc files with an text editor. You need unrpyc to get them to plain text and get .rpy files (which is also included in unren). You can't just create a dron.rpy and poste that line in it. Just testet it with an other file (was not 100% sure how renpy handel that, never tried that) and the size of the rpyc file shrunk form 14KB to 1KB, so renpy just overwrites the content of the rpyc file with the content of the rpy file. So if the dev don't deliver any .rpy files together with the .rpyc files. You still need unren/unrpyc to make changes to the code.
that true but someone already post the bugfix on this page 770
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2212997

that why I said that

KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
i am stuck on the quest where i have to catch the diretor having sex with dick, i have seen the scene many times with the drone now, but i cant take a picture it just shows arrows to do another angle or a big arrow that takes me out of the drone. it also havnt unlucked in my gallery even tho i have seen it like 10 times now

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Hi everybody ! Tutti Frutti sorry bro I did as suggested and got this...!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as I changed line 246 , noticed that in line 242 it was defined already....
I substitute the original line with the one you provided on the spoiler in you´r post what did i do wrong ??
You tricked the line into the wrong position. Or change after "custom".

Reactions: User #19006

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Is this bug fix good for mac users as well. I downloaded the bugfix from pg 770 and put it in the dron.rypc game folder. However, I am dumb, and I am a mac user. Could be doing it wrong as hell. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
I am also using the android version...
There's a bug when dick is fucking Director, there should be a camera option to capture it instead there's an arrow button.. I tried the win version and it's working well..
i fix that problem by my self and i end the 1.4

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
why would you put that ridiculous timer and a puzzle
so you think i am that fast is there a cheat for this nonsense

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes