Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I think I found bug. I watch the drone watching Dick fuck Barbara's mother. MC is surprised that they are lovers. But next morning when I come to office nothing happens. None of them have any new dialogues. WAIDW?
bro. Read the latest posts. everyone is having the same problem.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Ok found a bug while balls deep in the dean her daughter come in screams I get the option of just a moment or fuck you barbara ? I clicked wait and it jumped me back to barbara coming in my flat and now I’m stuck

SissiS

Nov 7, 2018
I'm stuck, i need to fuck the last girl (the dean in my case) but i can't find a way. When she was stuck in the statue i didn't fuck her, is there a way to fix this?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone provide a save I played a few updates ago the last thing I have on my gallery is 3sum with cousins boss but also completed everything else upto the point where Im supposed to go to sleep with hard on to have dream 3 girls then cousin comes and help me basically I completed the game up until the final update for the last few gallery image I have 24 saves from hwen I first started this game nothing works it loads then I go to any location and catch an error

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Other than the obvious issue hammered out in previous posts, and the issue of not being able to open her robe as she walks by, this game is pretty damn cool. I might even say underrated. Perhaps the bugginess causes a mid-high rating rather than a high rating.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Because this game is full o

because thus game is full of bugs. Dev spend 2 months for 2 scenes that come with free game breaking bugs everytime then forgets about it and comes,again next 2 months.. I dont get why do 2 games and break both when you could be focusing on one polishing it and completing it then move on with another one.
Just like you said but backwards provide a finished but bugged game so that new money can start rolling in then come back and fix errors BETHESDA

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
To fix the error. Extract files with Unren. Open the dron.rpy file. Change line 246 this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A different solution can be used for the console.
you don't have to use unren with this game. this game doesn't have the rpa files in it only have rpyc files only if you put a new rpy file with the exact file_name.rpyc renpy automatically uses the rpy files first before reading the rpyc files. the only time you need to use unren is if the game have rpa file instead

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
same, Director blackmail issue,
can't take photo by drone, camera icon isn't.

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi everybody ! Tutti Frutti sorry bro I did as suggested and got this...!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as I changed line 246 , noticed that in line 242 it was defined already....
I substitute the original line with the one you provided on the spoiler in you´r post what did i do wrong ??

denchdench

Jun 30, 2019
I couldn't finish v1.2 because of the bug where 1 girl didn't count
I couldn't finish v1.3 beacuse of the bug where error occurred trying to purchase smth in the shop
And now 1.4 with this boss picture bug
When will this game allow me to get that damned heath certificate?!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes