Aug 12, 2017
where do u find Barbara mother I have clicked on her door at every signal time of the day. also how do u use this dumb as rat on the hot ass black lady im stuck I cant figure out what to do
You need to go with jammal in the night and catch a rat, then go to jenny (the secretary) for a photo session. When u arrived to the session put attention in the scripts and when the main character says something like "this is a good time for release the rat" open your inventory and select the rat, and then just continue with the rest of the event.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Jenny looks the same as that gay friend of mine. But with like a wig, custom tits, and a bombshell body...idk, it's just so weird. i just can't fucking unsee it! halp!:cry::cry::cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bbwlover

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What a shitfest, since Im on mobile and cant take a picture of the director fucking in her bedroom with dick, is my save file gone to the garbage now ? Ive done so much after that and now that Im checking how to progress I discover that its a bug. What a fucking shitfest.

I honestly should never have tried this game. Let alone the fact that its 95% effort and grinding for a very minimal 5% reward (if you can even call that a reward), and being on mobile is the worst, you cant even freakin scroll down the inventory for fuck sake, and in the office the rooms and menus and on top of each other, holy hell this is the worst mobile port on this site and Ive tried A LOT OF THEM...... Disappointing to say the least......

Edeen

May 1, 2019
anyone agree with me, the mobile version is the worst, this bug is suck, and I can't fix it with patches or even install replay mod,and when i try to modified the apk,the apk becomes error and i cant install it

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
can someone tell me whats new in this update 14.0 . if you guys have already discussed please do share page no

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Any save file for last versions? (I play 1.10EX version I gues) I download game but I see all my saves are gone. I dont want play begining :(

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
do you have to do the Hentai memory game to progress?
no that was an annoying thing to do with what little time they give us
just go with the librarian into the other room play with her again
this time the dean shows up whisch happens to be her mom
anna is her namo runs away to barbara a lookalike from dmd by the way
the dean is furious with you so you have to wait some time then go to her office
she will make a deal with you get anna back and you will be able to go to college

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know how to meet barbara or the events that can trigger it? Im just stuck at the office tasks of going into dicks office and getting info. however even when u read the messages in the laptop and the pics, it does nothing. yes, i already went to the directors office and checked the photos out. however, no barbara

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I should come here to read about the issue before I spent almost 2 hours trying to send the drone to the Director's house. And why roommate suddenly lost all the hearts? I can grab her ass, but not anymore. I can enter her room without knocking, but now she started to yell at me again. I think she's on the period.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I should come here to read about the issue before I spent almost 2 hours trying to send the drone to the Director's house. And why roommate suddenly lost all the hearts? I can grab her ass, but not anymore. I can enter her room without knocking, but now she started to yell at me again. I think she's on the period.
How do you send the drone to her house? and from where? I'm stuck at that "Watch the director's bedroom" task. Please help

Regarding your room8, did you compliment her too much? Cuz i think they go down if you over do it

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
This game is good, but does anyone else feel like the romantic progression for the cousin is garbage?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes