jhon1225

Jan 30, 2018
I can not proceed because of an error. Scene before sex after roommate massage , i want this part save file

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
How do you send the drone to her house? and from where? I'm stuck at that "Watch the director's bedroom" task. Please help

Regarding your room8, did you compliment her too much? Cuz i think they go down if you over do it
Try to use a drone in the living room (where you sleep) The event is random (But it's a bug for now, you can't complete the task without replacing the script which they provided in the previous page.) You have to send the drone to her house several times. When you play on Android the inventory, is barely scrollable, and the most used item must happen to be on the bottom of the list. If you don't have "Director's room" in the menu, you have to search Dick's computer first.

Reactions: tuShua

Llj559

Jan 29, 2019
I should come here to read about the issue before I spent almost 2 hours trying to send the drone to the Director's house. And why roommate suddenly lost all the hearts? I can grab her ass, but not anymore. I can enter her room without knocking, but now she started to yell at me again. I think she's on the period.
if you don't talk/compliment her for a few days her heart progression goes back to zero.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Try to use a drone in the living room (where you sleep) The event is random (But it's a bug for now, you can't complete the task without replacing the script which they provided in the previous page.) You have to send the drone to her house several times. When you play on Android the inventory, is barely scrollable, and the most used item must happen to be on the bottom of the list. If you don't have "Director's room" in the menu, you have to search Dick's computer first.
Ooooohhhhh, thank you so much!

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Anyone know how to meet barbara or the events that can trigger it? Im just stuck at the office tasks of going into dicks office and getting info. however even when u read the messages in the laptop and the pics, it does nothing. yes, i already went to the directors office and checked the photos out. however, no barbara
anna runs away to her house where she intends to live

Reactions: tuShua

lucisinsomnia

Jul 29, 2019
I can blackmailed Barbara's brother, but I can't blackmailing director and I have scene dick and director have sex, but I can't take photo to blackmail director.. Please help I using 1.3 android version

Reactions: stromeleag

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
that game is messed up
how is it that he was able to get the harley queen costume and i wasnt able to

urban

Jul 8, 2017
i have a problem with entering the collage, it is 9 in the morning and when i knock on the door a voice says come in but there is no way to open the door.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes