Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
reinstall it, put the save and now it does not appear in game...am i doing smt wrong? besides i have put the save in every fkin folder and still does not appear in game
Yeah, you do. Rename that save properly. See that uncharacteristic long number infront of it? Thats added by this site when you dl stuff. Cut that. So it would look like "1-4-LT1.save"

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
help...I play my cute roommate and I cant take off my cousin robebath, and I cant massage click on lower back of trainer to massage her boob, can you help ..?

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
help...I play my cute roommate and I cant take off my cousin robebath, and I cant massage click on lower back of trainer to massage her boob, can you help ..?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
and I cant massage click on lower back of trainer to massage her boob, can you help ..?
By using the special massage oil you have only one chance and you have to click on a very specific point which rather hard to click on if not highlighted. There are help images, maybe even a video, somewhere around here. Have you checked the walkthrough per chance. Just dig into the thread through search.

For the bathrobe, you need maxed hearts and you'd probably do well to wait till Emily does it for you.

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
By using the special massage oil you have only one chance and you have to click on a very specific point which rather hard to click on if not highlighted. There are help images, maybe even a video, somewhere around here. Have you checked the walkthrough per chance. Just dig into the thread through search.

For the bathrobe, you need maxed hearts and you'd probably do well to wait till Emily does it for you.
thank you

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019

thank you

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for bugfix...the ending of this part is nice))) What the f..ck))) well...I think next update will be hot)

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
How do you unlock Gym lady holding her breasts in gallery? I tried masaging with and without oil on all back , i cant seem to trigger it. Anyone have a screenshot with specific spot i need to click/tap ?

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
well i played through it, quite a strange game game in several ways. but never the less also amusing.
Reading the spoiler will be at youre own risk,, if you dont like my comment,,,well who gives a shit..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes