tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
mm trying to use the replay mod, but i still have the same issue as before. all i see are the photos, no scene actually plays. any ideas here?

Symgaral

Mar 9, 2019
mm trying to use the replay mod, but i still have the same issue as before. all i see are the photos, no scene actually plays. any ideas here?
Did you click the word "images" in the upper left hand corner of the scene menu and have it change to "scenes"?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone got a save with persistent file with all unlocked scenes and another save just before the new update starts? Thank you

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.21 , 1.3 e 1.4 , EX to EX+ version. Tested in Win10
Use the right version
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where rpyc with the same names are.

1.4_Beta Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
Now the Mod works in Replay mode , it works in main menu and in game

This is a very beta , use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder

You can use hide interface utility (optional , works also in game)
thanks to @
Thamn

If you use a version < 1.4 :
You have to use the modified version attached here or it doesn't work in scenes replay.
Use the original if you don't use scenes replay mod.
Use keyboard h or click middle mouse button.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270
Can you please write this mod for Android.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
time to start over.....how that fat pog.....became a hottie is a mystery to me,don't Google it it means fat pig,In old mans speech

XbleuX

Jul 29, 2018
I would be very thankful if someone could explain how I install a save file, where to put it so that I load up the game with save points already in there. I have been trying over and over, and I can't make it happen.

Would be amazing if someone could help.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
all we need now is for MC to blindfold Director and tie her to bed and fuck her, then say he will use small dildo on her , then bring in son Derek into fuck her and as she comes take off blindfold so she see it was son fucking her, now MC can blackmail Director

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone got a save just as theyre finishing having sex with the last girl before going back to the doctor? thanks

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes