Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Does not really work.
Where do I find this save? Page 17?

All scenes still locked.
how did you put the file into your game/saves folder

did you put it in like this 12345_1-1-LT1.save

that's why it will not work rename it like this 1-1-LT1.save then put it into game/saves

Is this russian?
no it's not in Russian

but if I have time I will try it to translate it

Edit: Sorry it is in Russian as well but not sure how far the translation is on it

go into preference and select русский

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Seriously though, how much in the way of bugs have been resolved? I kind of lost interest before 1.0 came out because even on starting a fresh game there were just so many.

jancok24

Apr 25, 2019
I can't Fvck sales woman after i got her screwdriver, Even though I skip almost 30 days, i can't Fvck her, just licked all of the day, and save system error in android after photoshoot with emily and roomate

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
I can't Fvck sales woman after i got her screwdriver, Even though I skip almost 30 days, i can't Fvck her, just licked all of the day, and save system error in android after photoshoot with emily and roomate
There Should be a Dick Icon or something somewhere below, I forgot where exactly. if it still doesn't work, try out the mod for it to view the scene

Reactions: jancok24

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Why the cliffhanger in the gym? Could’ve just had the trainer join in or shut it down. Main story is about roommate keeping her job, use that storyline for the cliffhanger.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes