Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nah I'm out of here, barbara is part of your harem, dick banging her is NTR.
Well, if that is your opinion, then there was NTR also before !!!! Dick banged Cousins boss BEFORE the MC, Derek banged Dean and so on !!!!!!! Lets remember, that because MCs "illnes", he had to bang those 9 girls, so ONLY girl, he realy cares is his Cousin !!!!!! Imho lol !!!!!!

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Well, if that is your opinion, then there was NTR also before !!!! Dick banged Cousins boss BEFORE the MC, Derek banged Dean and so on !!!!!!! Lets remember, that because MCs "illnes", he had to bang those 9 girls, so ONLY girl, he realy cares is his Cousin !!!!!! Imho lol !!!!!!
are you dumb? you don't know what NTR is... and this is why this shit is misuse.

The director was not part of your harem nor the Principal. they have their own relationship hence they have children under them.

Barbara was already with you when Dick without your control or even notice just banged her. That's NTR. your example is stupid.

I don't really have problem with NTR if it was done properly.

Like the girl got blackmail, the girl was already inlove with the other dude, the girl was already involved with the other dude and you are battling for her affection, etc. That shit is something you can control and something that you can expect.

But shit happening without any hint, or any warning and it just happened. That's crap. Also this is a game we should have options to either learn or prevent it from happening if it was blackmail, if the girl is involve or has love for the other guy. Basically the game giving you a goal, but having sex just because the dev team want it to happen out of nowhere yea, that is shit writing.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
are you dumb? you don't know what NTR is... and this is why this shit is misuse.

The director was not part of your harem nor the Principal. they have their own relationship hence they have children under them.

Barbara was already with you when Dick without your control or even notice just banged her. That's NTR. your example is stupid.
Who is dumb.......direct quote to Urban dictionery :
"

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
"
Is MC jealousy at Dick ???? Is he in LOVE with Barbara ???? At this case, answer is NO and NO !!!!!!! :LOL::LOL:
The MAIN goal, is to stop the Director to fire your Cousin !!!!!! (y)

Reactions: Malkav

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Using urban dictionary of all shit, seriously you needing to research this is just dumb on your part and We can pretty much tell you have no idea how this works.

Is MC jealousy at Dick ????
Dick is the antagonist for the whole game... MC doesn't need to be jealous of him at all, you just know that What is yours cannot be his. This is already a set plot since day one.

Barbara is already part of your harem don't you even understand that shit. Dick just got a girl under your MC. That's NTR.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling
Also just to point out it doesn't need to be the heroine at all.

As long as the target is a Female interest of the MC and has a relationship with the MC. and it was stolen from the MC. It can be considered NTR.

When you have more than 1 person under your harem not everyone of them is going to be the heroine. If some dude basically stole one of that girl, you obviously got NTR'd the MC doesn't need to have any relationship with the other guy. You just need to understand and know that one of your established relationship just got stolen from you for it to be considered NTR. and This is how it was used in japan or China.

Dick Banging Barbara right after you establish a relationship with her is basically NTR. And a specially badly written one considering there's no hint or even a way to prevent it from happening. It just happened because the developer wants it to happen.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Using urban dictionary of all shit, seriously you needing to research this is just dumb on your part and We can pretty much tell you have no idea how this works.

Dick is the antagonist for the whole game... MC doesn't need to be jealous of him at all, you just know that What is yours cannot be his. This is already a set plot since day one.

Barbara is already part of your harem don't you even understand that shit. Dick just got a girl under your MC. That's NTR.
This is my last post of this subject !!!!! If YOU don`t know what NTR or NETORARE means, just use Google ( not just Urban dictionery) !!!!! Excample, having children or beging married, there can be NTR. The point is, that somebody seduces YOUR loved one !!!!! In this case, you are NOT in love with Barbara (imho), so as long as nobody fucks MCs Cousin, there are NO NTR !!!!!

PS. Here some usefull links, if you can read !!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
This is my last post of this subject !!!!! If YOU don`t know what NTR or NETORARE means, just use Google ( not just Urban dictionery) !!!!! Excample, having children or beging married, there can be NTR. The point is, that somebody seduces YOUR loved one !!!!! In this case, you are NOT in love with Barbara (imho), so as long as nobody fucks MCs Cousin, there are NO NTR !!!!!
Raging over some Silly subject lol.

Seriously re-read your points it points to everything I said. but you are so technical about it that you can't even understand that you just basically reiterate what I already pointed out.

:ROFLMAO: A love one and a established relationship are the same shit.. and Barbara has an established relationship with your MC , there's a reason the dev used hearts right under the avatar to determine that. Mind you it doesn't need to be hearts but that was what the dev used to determine relationships in the game.. Seriously. Barbara with 3 hearts under her picture for you, bangs Dick without any rhyme or reason they just did.. That's literally NTR.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Raging over some Silly subject lol.

Seriously re-read your points it points to everything I said. but you are so technical about it that you can't even understand that you just basically reiterate what I already pointed out.

:ROFLMAO: A love one and a established relationship are the same shit.. and Barbara has an established relationship with your MC , there's a reason the dev used hearts right under the avatar to determine that. Mind you it doesn't need to be hearts but that was what the dev used to determine relationships in the game.. Seriously. Barbara with 3 hearts under her picture for you, bangs Dick without any rhyme or reason they just did.. That's literally NTR.
I got bad news for you man, the main character of this game is not you. You are actually watching someone else have sex with your 3d waifu.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
I got bad news for you man, the main character of this game is not you. You are actually watching someone else have sex with your 3d waifu.
See I never said it was me. I even point out across multiple post it was the MC. You and MC are mostly establish as the same when having a conversation about a game. Unless the MC has its own name Mario, Sonic, Megaman. Most people would either explain it as you the one who controls the mc or the MC. which again what I used to explain my points. So yea stop with the bullshit excuses as I said I have no problem with an NTR done properly. I have problem when NTR happens just because the dev teams want it to happen without rhyme or reason base on the given plot of the story. This game are story driven game if I want to look at 3d pictures having sex without rhyme or reason I wouldn't be here.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
See I never said it was me. I even point out across multiple post it was the MC. You and MC are mostly establish as the same when having a conversation about a game. Unless the MC has its own name Mario, Sonic, Megaman. Most people would either explain it as you as the one who controls the mc or the MC. which again what I use to explain my points,
The fact that you are projecting your own issues onto the main character is not the developer or anyone else's problem. Who cares what 3d dick goes into what hole, none of the dicks are ours.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
The fact that you are projecting your own issues onto the main character is not the developer or anyone else's problem. Who cares what 3d dick goes into what hole, none of the dicks are ours.
and this is how and why this devs (Not limited to this guy) suck at making game and still making money.

Reactions: hgooob2000

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Ah shit the dev should have left this game on version 1.0 now they are running it with that prick Dick and supposedly NTR, who is Dick again?I

anyway good one dev for making the game even worse (y)

Reactions: Raven Hex

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Ah shit the dev should have left this game on version 1.0 now they are running it with that prick Dick and supposedly NTR, who is Dick again?
The Dude that punch your main character in the face the 1st day you stayed at your roommates house.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes