Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I had stopped playing this game a while ago and I thought: "Hmmm... I should give it another try".

Then I remembered why I stopped.

Easy game over with no auto save.

Great graphics, but having to save every 3 seconds is not my cup of tea.

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
Does that ass in the first picture look weird? BTW, those muscles also look a bit strange. That ass in the last picture also looks a bit strange.
This wouldn't be to bad a game if it wasn't for those mini memory games in the library. Not enough time allocated when they get larger. Think I'll give this game a miss.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Can't wait for the next update when the cousin fucks Dick and calls him the best sex experience she ever had, just so the MC can enter the Dorm's bathroom.

LbDUJDk.jpg

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
This post suggests otherwise

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your support!
The next MKR release will be the last.
I came up with an interesting ending.
Thanks to everyone who insisted on extending the game. The game will be over, but you will still meet some characters in another project. I will not say which ones, but this photo is not just hang here.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
y'all remember that you fuck Barbara with the weird magical "I have to fuck someone right now" massage oil right?

She's definitely supposed to be a lesbian, you just happened to have magic on your side
So, what about fucking Dick, still lesbian ?????? :p

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Barbara is apparently supposed to come to the apartment at some point but she never does after talking with Anna, do you have to do anything else?

Lust Dragon

Oct 29, 2017
vs 1.5.0 fucked the director at home got pics of Dick fucking Barbara, but director not in office talked to Jenny she's out of town but for how long do I have to wait to progress the story?

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes