• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Have anyone experience loss of hearts from your "roommate"? once I started 1.5 version, I lost 3 hearts to 1 broken hearts and I have no idea how I did that and any suggestion how to get it back? I don't really wanna take older saves who has the 3 hearts and go all again... :(

Reactions: Synful62

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Have anyone experience loss of hearts from your "roommate"? once I started 1.5 version, I lost 3 hearts to 1 broken hearts and I have no idea how I did that and any suggestion how to get it back? I don't really wanna take older saves who has the 3 hearts and go all again... :(
that happens in all of the games version it's because you mean to her or commenting her to much

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
hi everyone
we talk about misson for "help for roommate" where have it?? we complete then "help roommate" not complete
please

Maximus

May 2, 2017
What's new in this update? Anyone? I played all the shagging parts in v1.4, there's no changelog for v1.5 so I'm wondering about this update.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Did they ever fix the bug from the last 2-3 versions where it would jump to the wrong scene in a lot of places? I'm beginning to think it's intentional and the fix is actually released to a select group (that doesn't whomever is providing the uploads here).

puttapablo

Feb 25, 2019
I want to thank the person who compressed this game. Thanks mate. The best heroes are those can work wonders even without a cape. #Respect

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes