• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 28, 2017
Really happy the dev decided to keep this game going. I love the new scenes added to the end, it's making me think when the game is done we will have a fulfilling ending and i'm excited for it. Only thing I wish was that the MC could've had the scene with barbara that Dick did. I need her for the Harem to be complete lol.

Reactions: ZWCook

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
when i learn to fight how many hits i need to finish that ??? i am now on 27 and don`t know where is the end ???

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
seems i'm not the only one with the can't save bug,had hoped the bug's were worked out.Look's like i either say screw the game or try for a marathon to finish it up,had high hope's for this one too....

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
the game is full of bugs.... if you want to do a photo session with the friend the game keeps becoming an error. also i got 3 broken hearts with a character because i giftes her the satin slip.... dafuq how am i supposed to play this game? and i can bet, the scene to blackmail barbara where she fucks dick in her room you cant take the picture on android....

c2322815

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone know how I accomplish the night time gym photo shoot with Roommate/Secretary or the photo shoot with Rommate/Emily?

apparently I need permission from the Director to let Roommate off work early, but she's out of the office - "maybe she'll come back later."

Yadex

Apr 28, 2017
Somehow I got stuck on the first fucking task: "Go to college". I go to college, click on the door, someone behind the door says "Yes, come in", and then when I click on the door it just repeats this over and over again. What am I missing here?

Edit: I figured it out after a while, if anyone sees this in the future: You have to click on the very small door handle to open the door, and not the door itself.

Last edited:

jancok24

Apr 25, 2019
I gave my document to the dean, and she said to me to wait her call and my task is empty, what should i do now? How to trigger the next task?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know how I accomplish the night time gym photo shoot with Roommate/Secretary or the photo shoot with Rommate/Emily?
apparently I need permission from the Director to let Roommate off work early, but she's out of the office - "maybe she'll come back later."
Roomate/Emily is there from 0.8 version , if you are at the end of the game you can't do this
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-831030

Roommate/secretary see from here (End of 1.5 version) ,in this case you don't need director permission :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2423523

Last edited:

sam1019

May 15, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
���.��ԐK_M��n5�4
File "game/final_part1.rpyc", line 233, in script
K�k�4�V�Ƌ����dZ��3�p���U73`"�`1W]Ѝ�p:0Bf����ɀ,F�؀v��g�����.PC�F-F��
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen img_custom_call is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Mon Sep 23 13:09:12 2019
```

c2322815

Sep 22, 2019
Roomate/Emily is there from 0.8 version , if you are at the end of the game you can't do this
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-831030

Roommate/secretary see from here (End of 1.5 version) ,in this case you don't need director permission :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2423523
Looks like I'm out of luck - both of those are on my task list, but it looks like I'm too late for the first one, and I don't have available dialogue in the Roommate's office to achieve the second.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Looks like I'm out of luck - both of those are on my task list, but it looks like I'm too late for the first one, and I don't have available dialogue in the Roommate's office to achieve the second.
This is a my old save , I think it works for Roommate/Emily photoshoot but I can't guarantee it works until the end.
For the last photoshoot at the gym you can try the save posted in the discussion linked.
If you want post your save ... for curiosity
I am in Windows.

PS: I don't understand how you are at the end if you hadn't fuck Emily during that photoshoot ... but all is possible :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes