Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Came back to say Manfegor you are doing the lords work in this forum. How have you not not gotten fed up with us yet? haha

Nashyy

Apr 12, 2018
After I speak with Babara for her to go to library, I'm geting this error as I enter the library....
File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
if send_barbara_library.done and lib_can_anal_fuck and not lib_barbara_threesome_done:
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

I guess I'll just skip to the point like already posted
Barbara Threesome:
jump lib_barbara_threesome

TinyTron

May 2, 2017
does anyone know if the developer has mentioned any plans to fix the bugs at any point? i've pretty much given up trying to get any further since it keeps crashing.

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else have a shadow of a girl with scene written in it when an animation is playing during sex scenes. Cause i see no one else talking about it

Edit: i guess it's just me then feelsbadman

Danny Ran

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry if someone already posted it a bunch of pages back. Can someone reupload a .7.2 or .7.1 version save of the game where it’s finished. Or it’s good to the point where I can start the save and .8 content for the roommate is available?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, like several folks here, I'm stuck trying to get barbara to the library. she said she'd go.... i've been to the library in the morning, afternoon and evening and no barbara... what DOES happen is I get an error message when trying to enter the library... every.... time. So I suspect this may be keeping barbara away? maybe it's defaulting to anna alone when I tell it to ignore the error. So, how do I fix it so that the scene no longer errors out? Yes I've searched the thread for an answer. I know there was a fix for another scene changing false to true or some such, but now I can't find that. I figure it's got to be something like that? Thanks.

Nashyy

Apr 12, 2018
Okay, like several folks here, I'm stuck trying to get barbara to the library. she said she'd go.... i've been to the library in the morning, afternoon and evening and no barbara... what DOES happen is I get an error message when trying to enter the library... every.... time. So I suspect this may be keeping barbara away? maybe it's defaulting to anna alone when I tell it to ignore the error. So, how do I fix it so that the scene no longer errors out? Yes I've searched the thread for an answer. I know there was a fix for another scene changing false to true or some such, but now I can't find that. I figure it's got to be something like that? Thanks.
Same problem i had. If you already anal anna and blackmailed Derek/asked barbara to go to library...
Just go to library door and press shift+o (to open game console)
type: jump lib_barbara_threesome

This way you will avoid the glich, progress with game and wont loose any content.
Cheers

Reactions: Grick Rimes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Same problem i had. If you already anal anna and blackmailed Derek/asked barbara to go to library...

This way you will avoid the glich, progress with game and wont loose any content.
Cheers
NICE! THanks!

Mjone

Jun 2, 2018

Cheers
I have the same problem but I can't seem to open the game console.. is there another way to reach it?

Nashyy

Apr 12, 2018
I have the same problem but I can't seem to open the game console.. is there another way to reach it?
I'm not sure if you can do it wihtout game runing, you can try get the error when going to the library and instead of choosing ignore there must be an option at bottom Console.
If there is just type: jump lib_barbara_threesome (and press enter ofc)

Hopefully that will work.

Nashyy

Apr 12, 2018
^^Yeah I saw today a torrent release including multi-language and plataform of version 0.8.0

If someone is looking for and its allowed here to post the link i can for sure (I'm new here so idk all rules...)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes