moozoo

May 11, 2017
Weird. I'm usually a fan of such games, but this one I could not bear more than 2 gaming days. And not sure why... Nice renderings and I feel serious coding efforts there. Either due to excessive fade in/out effects everywhere, or dumb/obvious options to answer, auto-hiding stats, linear game play, or main female character being poorly developed from the start and having no interest to follow her... or may be all together.

Mjone

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not sure if you can do it wihtout game runing, you can try get the error when going to the library and instead of choosing ignore there must be an option at bottom Console.
If there is just type: jump lib_barbara_threesome (and press enter ofc)

Hopefully that will work.
I don't know what I did but I got it to work. Thanks for the help.

dempster

Jun 5, 2018
I really like the game, but the bugs are driving me crazy. I played it now for 2-3 times and got almost everything. Now i started the 0.8 version, but I miss the extra game content! where can i download the actuall 0.8ex version.

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i don't know what is happening...
I have the salesgirl naked but she doesn't give me the "date"
i can't start trainer quests
barbara answer at the door and that's it, i can't meet the mother
also, how do i buy the premium tv?

Reactions: dublux

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK...Am I missing something?

I have tried to start over. So, I just started a new game but noticed I still had all the gallery photos associated with prior games there.

Next I deleted the game and unzipped another instance of the game and, you guessed it, all the saves are still there along with the gallery.

So I deleted everything again, ran a registry cleaner, and emptied my Recycle Bin.

Still, I cannot start a fresh game.

What am I doing wrong?

<noob>

Nashyy

Apr 12, 2018
OK...Am I missing something?

I have tried to start over. So, I just started a new game but noticed I still had all the gallery photos associated with prior games there.

Next I deleted the game and unzipped another instance of the game and, you guessed it, all the saves are still there along with the gallery.

So I deleted everything again, ran a registry cleaner, and emptied my Recycle Bin.

Still, I cannot start a fresh game.

What am I doing wrong?

<noob>
Thats because your saves also are at C:\Users\"pc_name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate

Reactions: SoiCowboy

bryce251

Jun 15, 2018
Not part of the game as of the current version.
Then how in the absolute shit are you supposed to join the college and progress ANYWHERE in the game then? Im stuck because i need a health certificate to get into college and i dont know what else to do after that because i cant find the doctor.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone got a save for after blackmailing the director, keep getting a exception error handling after trying to black mail her then says i need to find another way of getting the red folder?

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
job at store (also screwdriver here), gym and sperm donation at doctors
yes i am a patreon :) i just miss the cheat ... and if you use the incest patch with the 5 files ...ummm script, beginning and 3 charactors you get a lot of script errors dunno what the modder did there but i had to delete and re dl game now i lost the cheat :(

Does anyone know how to advance with the sales woman? I only can get the lick pussy scene
i think that all for 0.8 and i think he is stopping after v1.0 :( sad i know but he starting something else .....i will continue to be a patreon though hopefully he does more

So, patreon even censors cousin fetish as it were incest.

I think some weird puritan cult bought patreon, this is ridiculous, as much as moralist idiots don't like it, relationship between cousins is not incest, it may be endogamy, but certainly is not incest, you can legaly marry your cousin in the vast majority of countries in the world, it is not a crime.
taboo is incest, incest means taboo and i know censorship is chit these are games (fantasy) some people just can't get their closed minds around this ... i mean i have played counterstrike for years and i have yet to go and shoot people or plant bombs or resque hostages .... though the latter would be cool

Damnit, old saves don't work? I have to start again. Urgh.. I hate grinding the same stuff twice lol
not married i take it :D jks

where is this cheat again ?

here, merge with your game subfolder
these 5 files cause all types of script errors

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how can i get scenes with librarian and salesgirl at new update? please help me or can u upload save from talk with doctor ?
end of .72 , 8 begin ...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes