dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
anyone got a save for after blackmailing the director, keep getting a exception error handling after trying to black mail her then says i need to find another way of getting the red folder?
That seems to be an actual error in the game code since I keep getting it, too. Click ignore and you can continue playing. However, there's no more story beyond it yet.

Also, there's a glitch in the new scenes with Anna.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tacito

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so no working incest patch to bring the game back to what it was?
also that one guy's patch, i found it odd how anna is suddenly his cousin??

• Sad
Reactions: Dude41468

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I'm stuck on both of these events as well.
You have to have gone a pretty good ways into the game.

It is at least after the FFM in the library. After that you have to go to the doctor and pick the 2nd option. This time he won't be too busy for you and pretty much tells you to take it.

After that:
Visit the Librarian. Show her your dick. Ask for sex. But instead of clicking on her ass click on her V and there ya go.

Visit the Sales Lady during late night. When you agree to lick there will be a dick in the corner. Click it and there ya go.

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
This is game is a freaking bug fest..

I can't use the spider in the dean office.. and after the 0.8 version update i 'm getting a new error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined

The game is good but i`m done wasting my time with it.. way to many errors.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
This is game is a freaking bug fest..

I can't use the spider in the dean office.. and after the 0.8 version update i 'm getting a new error:

While running game code:
File "game/events.rpy", line 14, in <module>

The game is good but i`m done wasting my time with it.. way to many errors.
i had some errors before as well but i started a whole new fresh save and haven't seen a bug since. i know i changed some variables here and there and that's what probably caused it. try starting from new and see if you have problems.

marky0329

May 14, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 10-Jun-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8.0ex
Language: English
Genre:

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
- -
by @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

marky0329

May 14, 2018
debauchery, I'm all about that...
However this is a bug fiesta, going to the library is essentially a never ending stream of errors...
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")

same error as before

lodar

May 13, 2018
I cant buy the massage book in the new version.
Is there a secret to it now or can I somehow use a command to get it?

Rishi

Jul 13, 2017
Any idea how to rectify this error im getting tried extracting a fresh copy as well as deleted the files from C:user/appdata. And its occuring on the First Night itself

While running game code:
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 68, in script
�����(�έ�a�6u �Z�=o�.Q@]����֧��I.��~�5��[
File "E:\Riot Games\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Riot Games\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Riot Games\My_cute_roommate-080ex-win\My_cute_roommate-0.8.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.8.0ex

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
someone else's patch, i never tried it tho, it's in this thread linked from op.
i looked at the barbara.rpy and saw him telling barbara that anna is his cousin, just thought how weird.
Give this one a shot:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Another bug report...
I have changed MC's name and roommate's name. But after save and load, MC's name is changed to "Hero" and roommate's name is changed to "Belle".
got the same problem, is there a way to revert it? A console command maybe?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes