Wueci

Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out how to talk with the mother of Barbara but I can not figure out where or how to find it. At home I've tried practically all day but mother can not help anything about it? Thank you and sorry for my English

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out how to talk with the mother of Barbara but I can not figure out where or how to find it. At home I've tried practically all day but mother can not help anything about it? Thank you and sorry for my English
You need to do all the photo shoots with Emily (4), and all with roommate (2), then talk with her in the kitchen in the evening, and the office will be unlocked. Go there and there will be Barbara's mother (director).
Check the photos, ask about the photos.

Reactions: LeRescator

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
oh i see , bro did u pass on secretary scene ?like catch the rat , every timr to catch it always miss wtf ,
There is a picture in WT 0.7 where you see all the rats, you just need to click on it. And use PC version, I advise.
Oh and there is a WT for 0.8 (but as I said rat catching is 0.7), just the part two missing in that.

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
Are you fucking kidding me you *** ????

There is a picture in WT 0.7 where you see all the rats, you just need to click on it. And use PC version, I advise.
Oh and there is a WT for 0.8 (but as I said rat catching is 0.7), just the part two missing in that.
ohh , shit i've been through at android version , try to click almost times missed , what do you mean part two was missing ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
ohh , shit i've been through at android version , try to click almost times missed , what do you mean part two was missing ?
Yep, android version not the best, you could find lots of weird behaviour which working good in PC version. And the rat catching was one of this. I don't even think this game was meant to be on android, sorry.
Part two is the day by day description of what you should do, which will be a bit different this time.

Wueci

Nov 25, 2017
You need to do all the photo shoots with Emily (4), and all with roommate (2), then talk with her in the kitchen in the evening, and the office will be unlocked. Go there and there will be Barbara's mother (director).
Check the photos, ask about the photos.
Thank's

brian321

Jun 16, 2018
if the quest tell you "f*** 5 girls" go to the doctor and do medical examination(i do it at 18.00) then you can have fun with anna and the salesgirl (0.8.0)

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
I encountered this error while talking to her about the task bring anna home. It's a loop and i cant cant further

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
  File "game/library.rpyc", line 42, in script call
    �ً�����

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
if the quest tell you "f*** 5 girls" go to the doctor and do medical examination(i do it at 18.00) then you can have fun with anna and the salesgirl (0.8.0)
And if I have fuck 4 girl quest? :D :p

I encountered this error while talking to her about the task bring anna home. It's a loop and i cant cant further

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/library.rpyc", line 42, in script call
    �ً�����
Console commands:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

when I write this in the console I get this. pls help im in the loop
You left the second closing parenthesis. That's why you get parsing error, and the second and third command gives you error.
You wrote: tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")
You should: tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
See the difference?

Reactions: madarapotato

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh i see , bro did u pass on secretary scene ?like catch the rat , every timr to catch it always miss wtf ,
The very first time I played that scene I didn't know where to look. I thought it would be pretty obvious, but it's kind of like playing a hidden object game. There's about 7 spots you have to look to find the rat.

Here is a screenshot that I found. It shows the different locations you'll see the rat.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Talk to your cousin in the kitchen about taking pictures for her company's website (after you have taken pictures of Emily wearing the cowboy, ninja and Harley Quinn outfits and after you take pictures of your cousin in the living room and bedroom). Her office will be added as a new location. Then go to her office and speak with the secretary in the afternoon.

bloody55

May 18, 2018
Console commands:
i put this after the crash?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Talk to your cousin in the kitchen about taking pictures for her company's website (after you have taken pictures of Emily wearing the cowboy, ninja and Harley Quinn outfits and after you take pictures of your cousin in the living room and bedroom). Her office will be added as a new location. Then go to her office and speak with the secretary in the afternoon.
Only those 3? Not enough!
The question was Barb's mother WTF? If you talk about Jenny, then you have to talk with roommate too, but that's for sure not excusively in the afternoon...

Console commands:
i put this after the crash?
Nope, before the crash. Rollback and insert these commands and crash shoudn't happen.

Reactions: bloody55

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Okay now some experimental thing. Disclaimer at the beginning of the pdf is still valid! :D So please send a PM with everything you think. :)
[↓ This is a link ↓]

Reactions: Degro and seyfer110
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes