MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I should bring Anna home. Have already made the pictures at the pool and when my cusine asks me to come visit her at work?

AND :-D

Where can I find the spider for the Dean Event + Photo :-D

AND ^-^

How can I take the picture of my cousin doing yoga with the drone? I send them over I see their movements but no picture for the gallery :-(

"Run the drone in the morning and send it to roommate's room."

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if the developer read messages at this forum. But I would like to make some recommendation to make the more more easily playable.

It would be way easier if some items, like magazines, disappeared after reading them once, the inventory has too little space and many items that we do not need stay at the top.
Itens staying at the top is really annoying because the interface inside the game does not let you scrool down very easily, many times I have to try several times until it scrools down.
Changing the interface of items or making it more easy to scroll up and down would solve all the problems above.

Another thing that could be changed would be the horny status. Not sure how easy this would be. But it is really annoying having the guy cumming in his pants. Not sure what this is about, never happened to me once in my life, is this Normal with some men? xD
Jerk off scenes in the bathroom. Could add a buttom to come in a few seconds or any other option to make it faster. It is really awkward to have to watch him jerking off for more than 10 seconds.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
In the store I do not see the massage book. will it be a bug?
Not bug, you need to try to learn to fight first, and when the trainer hurts her back, you'll find the book. Also use the latest wt please cause the others may have old stuff in it.

Hello, I should bring Anna home. Have already made the pictures at the pool and when my cusine asks me to come visit her at work?

AND :-D

Where can I find the spider for the Dean Event + Photo :-D

AND ^-^

How can I take the picture of my cousin doing yoga with the drone? I send them over I see their movements but no picture for the gallery :-(

"Run the drone in the morning and send it to roommate's room."
First: after you did all the photo shoots with her. And you have to go and talk with her in the kitchen in the evening.

Second: Get him from Anna after she appears again in the library.

Third: if you gave the new yoga clothes to her, you missed that pic, because that's only for the old clothes. If you didn't give that clothes to her, and you use Android version that could cause the issue too. Other than these, you should get the picture. See the , specially the videos. Hope that could help.

Not sure if the developer read messages at this forum. But I would like to make some recommendation to make the more more easily playable.

It would be way easier if some items, like magazines, disappeared after reading them once, the inventory has too little space and many items that we do not need stay at the top.
Itens staying at the top is really annoying because the interface inside the game does not let you scrool down very easily, many times I have to try several times until it scrools down.
Changing the interface of items or making it more easy to scroll up and down would solve all the problems above.

Another thing that could be changed would be the horny status. Not sure how easy this would be. But it is really annoying having the guy cumming in his pants. Not sure what this is about, never happened to me once in my life, is this Normal with some men? XD
Jerk off scenes in the bathroom. Could add a buttom to come in a few seconds or any other option to make it faster. It is really awkward to have to watch him jerking off for more than 10 seconds.
First: Hmm, never thought about that, but maybe a good idea. But imo, this won't be done in this game, maybe in devs next game... But who knows.

Second: Whaaaat? You don't like to watch a guy jerking off? XD :p Well, I think this wanted to be a feature to make ppl do not let their potency become low again. Or maybe just a "want to be funny" stuff.

From the programming side, of course both can be changed with not too much work, but I'm not sure the dev wants to change them in this game. As I said maybe in the future games. But anyway you should send him an e-mail about this.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Not bug, you need to try to learn to fight first, and when the trainer hurts her back, you'll find the book. Also use the latest wt please cause the others may have old stuff in it.

First: after you did all the photo shoots with her. And you have to go and talk with her in the kitchen in the evening.

Second: Get him from Anna after she appears again in the library.

Third: if you gave the new yoga clothes to her, you missed that pic, because that's only for the old clothes. If you didn't give that clothes to her, and you use Android version that could cause the issue too. Other than these, you should get the picture. See the , specially the videos. Hope that could help.

First: Hmm, never thought about that, but maybe a good idea. But imo, this won't be done in this game, maybe in devs next game... But who knows.

Second: Whaaaat? You don't like to watch a guy jerking off? XD :p Well, I think this wanted to be a feature to make ppl do not let their potency become low again. Or maybe just a "want to be funny" stuff.

From the programming side, of course both can be changed with not too much work, but I'm not sure the dev wants to change them in this game. As I said maybe in the future games. But anyway you should send him an e-mail about this.
How do you get the trainer to teach you, the option never shows.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How do you get the trainer to teach you, the option never shows.
I see you don't like to use the WT. So you have to do all the photo shoots for Emily, and you have to do one for roommate, but since you can do both for her in no time, it's no big deal.
Then go to Emily's place and try to beat Frank. You will lose, but after that you can learn to fight.

bloody55

May 18, 2018
console commands:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True
and cant pass the error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!   ru��a��� t�   �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�    B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 229, in script call
    �his�GW8�3g`�B��\�<O�l�V݌?f��Q�J��{ra+��L2{����7

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
and cant pass the error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 229, in script call
    �his�GW8�3g`�B��\�<O�l�V݌?f��Q�J��{ra+��L2{����7
Did you checked the picture you linked here? You wrote send_barbara_liprary :D :D
Write the correct commands, and don't forget you have to write them before the error msg (so rollback), to be effective.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
I see you don't like to use the WT. So you have to do all the photo shoots for Emily, and you have to do one for roommate, but since you can do both for her in no time, it's no big deal.
Then go to Emily's place and try to beat Frank. You will lose, but after that you can learn to fight.

To be fair the structure of the wt is oddbin how it flows, also this game has it's fair share of bugs so I had no clue ig I did something wrong or not.

Not complaining or saying the wt is bad (I should have looked harder) just use to routes referring to each other if it's required to progress another. I also try not to use wt unless I have to I kinda like the storys enough I don't want to spoil it odd for a porn game I know but I'm odd like that lol.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
To be fair the structure of the wt is oddbin how it flows, also this game has it's fair share of bugs so I had no clue ig I did something wrong or not.

Not complaining or saying the wt is bad (I should have looked harder) just use to routes referring to each other if it's required to progress another. I also try not to use wt unless I have to I kinda like the storys enough I don't want to spoil it odd for a porn game I know but I'm odd like that lol.
The first part is just the overview of the stuffs, that's not meant to be a step-by-step WT. But now there is a video which you can follow... okay multiple videos.
Unfortunately patreon has this weird something dunno what, but I can't edit properly the post, but now it's available for everybody. My profile has the link for it.

On the other hand I totally understand your opinion to play through without help, that's a good thing. But if you just follow the events there is not much stuff where you can lost in the game.
So Emily's photo shoot is a must, because that cause the roommate phot shoots, which open up of the office, and the fight scene, so if you missed those then you'll be stucked with Emily's tasks, with Dean's task, with Anna's story, with Trainer's stuff. So a lots of stuff depends on that. And the biggest thing that you can be unsuccessful when doing photo shoots with Emily, so you'll be stucked forever, and you won't be able fuck the girls and cure yourself and your dick will be chopped off! :D

This game is easy people overthink it as a hard & garbage game but there is nothing wrong with the game.
I can't argue with that the game is easy. I can argue with that there is nothing wrong. Unfortunatly there are some bugs and errors. The main error is those with Dean's annd Anna's task. It seems one problem in 1-2 version earlier still cause a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Taka65
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes