Issues347

Jun 15, 2018
On the android version there is a little shadow of a girl that says "movie" in the middle that blocks every scene. Is that normal?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
On the android version there is a little shadow of a girl that says "movie" in the middle that blocks every scene. Is that normal?
I've seen a couple of other commenters saying almost the same thing (no movie), though I don't know of a solution to help you. If you were using a PC, that'd be an easy fix.

The only thing that comes to mind is you may need to download an app that allows you to play webm videos. I don't know if that will help you, but it's worth a try.

@ plays this game on Android. Maybe he can give you a better suggestion.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i cant start to play cause NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined
how ro fix it?
Sounds like you may be missing a file during the extraction process. Delete the entire folder where the game is and try extracting using .

Although there are a lot of bugs in the latest version (0.8.0ex), so that may be the problem you're running into. You may have encountered one of those bugs.

kevin2524

Feb 18, 2018
I'm having an error while talking with the Dean after I send Anna home ... please somebody help me fix this error ....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Mar 5, 2018
H0w come it says under version that its version 0.8.0ex yet when i download it, it's just standard 0.8.0 ?

Issues347

Jun 15, 2018
I've seen a couple of other commenters saying almost the same thing (no movie), though I don't know of a solution to help you. If you were using a PC, that'd be an easy fix.

The only thing that comes to mind is you may need to download an app that allows you to play webm videos. I don't know if that will help you, but it's worth a try.

@ plays this game on Android. Maybe he can give you a better suggestion.
There isn't anything in the play store that I think will help with that. I'm not sure how to add codes to android, but I can (and have) to my video apps.

Picture please.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having an error while talking with the Dean after I send Anna home ... please somebody help me fix this error ....

While running game code:
That's a common error that a lot of people have been reporting. As of right now, there's no fix available.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There isn't anything in the play store that I think will help with that. I'm not sure how to add codes to android, but I can (and have) to my video apps.
Damn! I wasn't sure if that would help you. As I suggested, ask . It's possible he may have a solution to that issue.

I've tagged him in this post...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

While running game code:
console commands:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

H0w come it says under version that its version 0.8.0ex yet when i download it, it's just standard 0.8.0 ?
From where you download it?

Unren the whole project in PC, fix the code then port to android, that's the best solution. Also I still don't think this game is meant to be on android...

That's a common error that a lot of people have been reporting. As of right now, there's no fix available.
Fking stop giving false infos!!

kevin2524

Feb 18, 2018
console commands:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

From where you download it?

Unren the whole project in PC, fix the code then port to android, that's the best solution. Also I still don't think this game is meant to be on android...

Fking stop giving false infos!!
how do I edit this in the console ... sorry I'm noob at this things

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how do I edit this in the console ... sorry I'm noob at this things
You have to use the , place it into the game's folder (where the exe file can be found), then run it, and choose the menu option 3. Then run the game, and press shift+o, thats the console which you need.

I tested all the links for mac and none of em were the ex version.
Ohh, the Mac version... Maybe they didn't change after the update. You need someone who can get the proper version and can update OP. :S

kevin2524

Feb 18, 2018
You have to use the , place it into the game's folder (where the exe file can be found), then run it, and choose the menu option 3. Then run the game, and press shift+o, thats the console which you need.

Ohh, the Mac version... Maybe they didn't change after the update. You need someone who can get the proper version and can update OP. :S
Thank you sir for the help

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
wh
Walk into a bathroom, apply gentle pressure to the "hot" and "cold" knobs to turn on the water to your desired temperature, step inside, get body wet with water from the shower head, apply soap or body wash of your choice, wash hair, rince, step out and towel dry.. get dressed..

Congrats! You took a shower! :)
where is the knob to get cold or hot water i go into shower room nothing happens then i come back without a bath

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can someone help please?

I installed the game (v0.8.0) and added the incest patch BUT when i play the first night I get an error that keeps occuring only after i delete the patch it works perfectly :/ is there a newer version of the patch somewhere or am I doing something wrong?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
can someone help please?

I installed the game (v0.8.0) and added the incest patch BUT when i play the first night I get an error that keeps occuring only after i delete the patch it works perfectly :/ is there a newer version of the patch somewhere or am I doing something wrong?
I don't think there is a new version. Sorry.
But maybe I just missed it.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes