Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
wh

where is the knob to get cold or hot water i go into shower room nothing happens then i come back without a bath
I'm just pulling your leg, dude. :)

Just go into the bathroom and click on the shower. Or right click to use your cheats and select "Take a shower".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello.
Can anyone help me with those:
1) How do I buy the premium TV account to offer RM to watch other movie at the evening?
2)Already sent Barbara to Anna, yet I dont see scene with both of them in library
3)Cant have pussy sex with Anna, she keep saying "Dont touch my pussy!"
Really appreciate for the answers.
1) Watch TV at any time of the day (except when RM is watching her show/movie). The show you'll be watching is short and will trigger the availability of the premium TV account so you can watch the rest if the video. Then go to the store and buy the premium account.
2) No help there. I've done it before, but that was before the latest update and now I can't duplicate what I did and Barbara is no longer at home no matter what time of the day you go to her house and ring the doorbell. She never arrives at the library.
3) Ignore what she says (if you've already had anal sex with her). Click on her pussy and she will say, "Don't touch my pussy!". Touch it again to have sex with her.

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
hi guys ,

If anybody occuring an error the please follow the below steps:

1) remove the file from admin account
2) put in the pendrive or SD card.
3) Finally , open guest account and install the game .

This is the only method to play the game .

Don't try to play the game with me . If u try to play the game with me , then I WILL PLAY THE GAME & that is MY CUTE ROOMMATE:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Gregor123

Jun 17, 2018
1) Watch TV at any time of the day (except when RM is watching her show/movie). The show you'll be watching is short and will trigger the availability of the premium TV account so you can watch the rest if the video. Then go to the store and buy the premium account.
2) No help there. I've done it before, but that was before the latest update and now I can't duplicate what I did and Barbara is no longer at home no matter what time of the day you go to her house and ring the doorbell. She never arrives at the library.
3) Ignore what she says (if you've already had anal sex with her). Click on her pussy and she will say, "Don't touch my pussy!". Touch it again to have sex with her.
Thank you for replay, but:
1) No matter what time of day I click on TV, I only see a loop of real-life movies. After clicking on remote, just MC says "Good movies"
2)ok
3)Just before sex, when I can click both anal and pussy, on anal she says "to not forget apply lube (or something like that), but on pussy all the time " Don't touch my pussy". After I apply lube, can't click pussy anymore.
1 extra issue
4) Is it still possible to have sex with shopkeeper? Cos I never have this "dick icon" when I go to see her at 23:00

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi guys ,

If anybody occuring an error the please follow the below steps:

1) remove the file from admin account
2) put in the pendrive or SD card.
3) Finally , open guest account and install the game .

This is the only method to play the game .

Don't try to play the game with me . If u try to play the game with me , then I WILL PLAY THE GAME & that is MY CUTE ROOMMATE:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
If it's the "Run as admin" on Windows 8/10, just use my batch file..

Code:
@echo off
:: BatchGotAdmin (Run as Admin code starts)
REM --> Check for permissions
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"
REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin.
if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
echo Requesting administrative privileges...
goto UACPrompt
) else ( goto gotAdmin )
:UACPrompt
echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
echo UAC.ShellExecute "%~s0", "", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
"%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
exit /B
:gotAdmin
if exist "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" ( del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" )
pushd "%CD%"
CD /D "%~dp0"
Add the game's executable to the end of the code and run from within the game's folder. This will bypass the need for running the game as administrator so there won't be a need to create a new account on your box. Be sure to run the batch file.. Not the .exe..

Ex:
CD /D "%~dp0"
My_cute_roommate
PAUSE
EXIT

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for replay, but:
1) No matter what time of day I click on TV, I only see a loop of real-life movies. After clicking on remote, just MC says "Good movies"
2)ok
3)Just before sex, when I can click both anal and pussy, on anal she says "to not forget apply lube (or something like that), but on pussy all the time " Don't touch my pussy". After I apply lube, can't click pussy anymore.
1 extra issue
4) Is it still possible to have sex with shopkeeper? Cos I never have this "dick icon" when I go to see her at 23:00
1) Try watching TV in the morning when you wake up. You should be watching two women doing workouts (see image attached). With the premium account, you can watch them strip and "play" with each other.

3) There's probably other steps with Anna you didn't finish. Have her give you a BJ, then a HJ, then progress to anal (you need the anal lube) then force her to have sex with you. Or you may need to use your cheats to take a shower. But it sounds as if there's something you haven't done with her yet to get that scene.

4) Without the dick icon, the only thing she will let you do is lick her pussy.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hello.
1) How do I buy the premium TV account to offer RM to watch other movie at the evening?
2)Already sent Barbara to Anna, yet I dont see scene with both of them in library
1 There is no premium account in new release . You can buy DVD at the store.
one to see with roommate the others when you are alone

2 ... if you have finished all the task needed , strange . Or you can post your save someone can take a look.

3 When you finish .72 and 3some with Anna+Barbara you can start .8 release and yes you can have it.

Swerze

Apr 1, 2018
Anyway to stop the Dean from crashing the game, just finished Annas quest and can't talk to the dean without it crashing..?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
#Mmanfegor

So Anna is with the girlfriend, but I can only send her back home when my cusine invite me to office in the photo shoot. How do I start the event?

Flerken

Mar 15, 2018
Hello.
1) Don't need the premium TV account. Buy the DVDs from the store. Watch the TV by yourself and then click on each DVD.
2) You have go to the room mate's office between noon and 5PM. Get a book from the receptionist. I forgot the name of it. Give that book to Barbara and then visit the library the next day.
3) Go to the doctor and have him examine you (donating sperm is optional). He'll check your progress. You'll tell him that the girls prefer anal and then he'll tell you that you're a man and you just do it. When you go back to the store keeper and to Anna, you will be able to do it.

Reactions: pablo_max

GISBERNE

Jun 15, 2018
Have problem when send barbara to Library, When I come to library an click on the door, error ocured and when I press ignore , I see anna without barbara.
anny help?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Only for .8 part

But probably the PDF by @Manfegor (Thanks) wiil be ready ... :)
Already done, check my profile.

#Mmanfegor

So Anna is with the girlfriend, but I can only send her back home when my cusine invite me to office in the photo shoot. How do I start the event?
You need to do all the photo shot with Emily (4) and for roommate (2), then talk with her in the kitchen in the evening.

Now Getting this too Library Error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    a���#���|9~.6C�4\Q_��ڂ����܂����%�
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �������� �%�7g�F��&g`� ^aCn.qRE� nW
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!    ru��a��� t�    �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�     B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
    V^R���83���u��Lb�iD�b�K݂E���%��Bqo,J��/��6��H��5�\,!�:��=B{�B(?)B���^Ʈ��&�w�̈́]aE�J��*�!    ru��a��� t�    �|@��"t=J��#T �QA�     B7�!t3��E�[`Bhh��jr�o.ކ�ܞe�!���y�,ek��o-%��T_�;��%u�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 978, in script call
    T������A�l�ղ����n�����Z66�5    3�)�5S�}����Y�5vK�ح�9[��k�:tؖ��FX��ol<�x�
Console commands:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

Have problem when send barbara to Library, When I come to library an click on the door, error ocured and when I press ignore , I see anna without barbara.
anny help?
Console commands:
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

GISBERNE

Jun 15, 2018
when try to enter to library eroor ocured If I ignore it i pass to Library but no barbara here

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/jamal.rpyc", line 56, in script call
    �baG�}���dܑ�j`��}��;�-�IH�^�~���|�M`�8�    �G�:� �ؔp/�I�O

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
when try to enter to library eroor ocured If I ignore it i pass to Library but no barbara here

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/jamal.rpyc", line 56, in script call
    �baG�}���dܑ�j`��}��;�-�IH�^�~���|�M`�8�    �G�:� �ؔp/�I�O
I just said the solution. The problem should be only that you write the given code when the error occured or after you ignored that. But you should write the commands before the error.

Reactions: GISBERNE
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes