Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
"Director's bedroom" , if you don't have it ... complete all the tasks at the roommate office .

If you are stuck , there is a PDF Walkthrough (first post) ... but better to enjoy the game with only some little help :)
I've done everything I can at the office

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The 1st says to use the drone at night to blackmail Derek, but no matter the time of night nothing happens unless a location other than Barbras pool is supposed to be there.

Any help would be appreciated.
You should have the director's bedroom as your list of options to use the drone at. Use the drone between the hours of 00:00 to 02:00. If you don't see Derek in the director's bedroom, try again the following night. Actually, keep trying every night around that time frame. You'll either see the director sleeping alone, Dick with the director, no one in her room or her son masturbating to his mom while she's sleeping.

Oh, I forgot to mention one other thing. Make sure you look at Dick's laptop in his office during the photo shoot with the secretary (after you've set the rat free in the building). If I'm not mistaken, that will allow you to see into the director's bedroom using the drone at night.

Hint: Go through Dick's pictures in the laptop after you've read all of his emails.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm very frustrated, I can not seem to get this book from the secretary.
Click on the book and ask to borrow it (she's already read it) then give it to Anna (the librarian). If you're not able to get the book from her, it's possible you still have unfinished business with her (such as her after hours photo shoot and 3-way sex between MC, the secretary and the director).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why can't I catch the rats plz help
The rat will appear in 7 different locations but I think you'll only have one or two chances to catch it. I've posted a picture of where to look for the rat, but I'm having a hard time in finding it. As soon as I'm able to find the page I posted it on, I'll add the image here.

*update*

Here is the image as promised. I hope this will help you. Apologies in advance for the poor image quality. I found it doing a Google image search a few nights ago.

Rajuna

May 5, 2018
When I just tried to enter my dick into dean it says its tight and game ends plz help. Sorry for the bad english.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

I'm going to talk to her and she's like this I have to click somewhere
The book would be on her right (on the light grey object on her desk near her keyboard), but it's not showing in this image. So either you already have it in your inventory, or you missed a few things you needed to do with her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The book would be on her right (on the light grey object on her desk near her keyboard), but it's not showing in this image. So either you already have it in your inventory, or you missed a few things you needed to do with her.
Hmm he's not in my inventory
Have you had sex with the secretary yet? I may be jumping a little too far ahead..

Okay, so, let's retrace our steps..

Have you had the two (or three?) photo sessions with the secretary after hours and have you been caught with her while she's topless in the director's office? That's where you will have a 3-way with her, the director and MC.

The next afternoon, go back to the office and the book should be on her desk (she will tell you that she's already read the book. Also, if you ask her for another photo session, she will decline the offer because her ass is still sore from the other night.. lol).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to anal with Anna.
I try everything and she said it probably pain.
First make sure you have a jar of anal lube in your inventory, then make sure you've given her every book (as a gift) that she asked for (the last book you can buy for her is called "Try Everything"). Make sure she's given you a hand job, then a blow job. After that, you can have anal sex with her.

Also, in order to have anal sex with Anna, she has to be sent back home from Barbara's house.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
@Sycho, That's what I've been doing but I just get the close up screen of the shower itself.
Tried clicking on the soap didn't work and the water faucet thing doesn't work either.

ah.... I get it now hahaha, had the sound off so I couldn't hear the water sound but you just wait a bit in the shower and you're done...

Yep, feel pretty dumb. xD

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes