Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho, That's what I've been doing but I just get the close up screen of the shower itself.
Tried clicking on the soap didn't work and the water faucet thing doesn't work either.
Once you've clicked on the shower (as shown in the second image), there's nothing else you need to click on except the blue arrow to exit the shower (see attached images).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho, That's what I've been doing but I just get the close up screen of the shower itself.
Tried clicking on the soap didn't work and the water faucet thing doesn't work either.

ah.... I get it now hahaha, had the sound off so I couldn't hear the water sound but you just wait a bit in the shower and you're done...

Yep, feel pretty dumb. XD
LOL That's an easy mistake to make, so don't feel bad, bro! :)

Reactions: Meko

Issues347

Jun 15, 2018
So I found my problem why it was giving me that movie error. Is there anything I can do about this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho, Yeah! thanks for effort. excuse my dumbness XD
No worries. You were in the right location though. It's op:D
So I found my problem why it was giving me that movie error. Is there anything I can do about this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
If the movie isn't playing, then you will need to update Microsoft's if you are on a PC.

BO$$99

Jun 18, 2018
First make sure you have a jar of anal lube in your inventory, then make sure you've given her every book (as a gift) that
she asked for (the last book you can buy for her is called "Try Everything"). Make sure she's given you a hand job, then a blow job. After that, you can have anal sex with her.

Also, in order to have anal sex with Anna, she has to be sent back home from Barbara's house.
I tried everything but she always said that it probably pain.I give back her spider.
Can u give save file.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I tried everything but she always said that it probably pain.I give back her spider.
Can u give save file.
You'll need the spider in order to scare the dean. That way, the next day you go to her office, she will try to set up a trap to catch it. That will be your opportunity to fuck the dean while she's got her hand caught in (or under) something she is trying to move out of her way.

BO$$99

Jun 18, 2018
You'll need the spider in order to scare the dean. That way, the next day you go to her office, she will try to set up a trap to catch it. That will be your opportunity to fuck the dean while she's got her hand caught in (or under) something she is trying to move out of her way.
Can you give ur save data.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho I managed to have anal sex with her, but how do I have vaginal sex with her?
Okay, first thing you will need to do is go talk to the doctor about an examination. He will basically tell you to "take the pussy" (or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly).

Then, go back to the library and talk to Anna about having sex. She will request anal sex only. So, when you go into the reading room with her, instead of clicking on her asshole like you did before, click on her pussy instead. She will refuse (at first), but you can still have sex with her anyway.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes