Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hi ! I've downloaded this game and I made Anna or whatever go back home.
Now when I go to Dean and after the " find out Dean's weaknesses " task appears it shows the An exception has occured.
What should I do?
Is there any command for traveling to library after the chat?
The correct way to ask, is that you insert the error message too (in spoiler tag of course, cause it could be huge). Until then nothing much help can provide.

Reactions: Themex

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I NEED A MODERATOR!!!! Meh...

Thanks for Mentioning !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your tasks is messed up, what did you do? Older save remainings, cheating, mods, other unecessry stuff? Cause you get the new task before you finish the other one. I mean you should get this error way before you get the task find the dean's weakness... Meh.
So when you get the error, rollback then shift+o and insert (use unren to enable the console):
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
I NEED A MODERATOR!!!! Meh...

Your tasks is messed up, what did you do? Older save remainings, cheating, mods, other unecessry stuff? Cause you get the new task before you finish the other one. I mean you should get this error way before you get the task find the dean's weakness... Meh.
So when you get the error, rollback then shift+o and insert (use unren to enable the console):
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
You're Great Man ! Thanks alot !

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
XP? Really? XP is ancient, and everybody who still using that should be ashamed. :D 8 was a piece of shit even when it came out.
Okay back to the topic, I'm using 10.
I use all of them. And XP was the last useful Windows version without all of the wimpy hand holding. I can get things done much faster under XP than any of the later versions which are a huge waste of electrons. And Vista and later has NSA backdoors embedded into the OS. No wonder they are so slow. Big Brother is watching you! :evilsmile:

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Are you entered in Dick's computer and see all the content ?
I should have mentioned I'm on Android, been having iusses getting control's to work along with scenes not triggering.

Also anyone know why the gallery grays out pic I have already unlocked, it's kinda frustrating lol.

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
And another thing bro !
When I go to library and get the Spider I can't use it in the Dean's College and It leads to that error again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm on android so I guess I'm out of luck then aren't I?
Honestly, I don't know since I've never played it on Android. But maybe someone else who has could help you. Sorry I couldn't help.

Good luck!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I use all of them. And XP was the last useful Windows version without all of the wimpy hand holding. I can get things done much faster under XP than any of the later versions which are a huge waste of electrons. And Vista and later has NSA backdoors embedded into the OS. No wonder they are so slow. Big Brother is watching you! :evilsmile:
I don't give a f**k about NSA, cause I'm not paranoid. :D :p On the other hand, if they want to get infos no matter if you use XP or whatnot, they'll get it. :D

And another thing bro !
When I go to library and get the Spider I can't use it in the Dean's College and It leads to that error again.
Still error msg pls.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I GO TO SHOWER ROOM NOTHING HAPPENS
If you're looking at the soap, then you're already in the shower. The "shower" icon will disappear from the top right of the screen.

The first image shows you in the bathroom. The second shows you taking a shower.

The third image, as suggested, is your cheats where you can click on "Take a shower" anytime the shower icon appears ingame. If you're on a PC, right click as if you're about to save or load your game and click on "Cheats".

Issues347

Jun 15, 2018
So I found my problem why it was giving me that movie error. Is there anything I can do about this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
@Manfegor, have you ever seen this? Is there a file I can edit on android to fix this? Maybe the traceback or unpack the apk and edit something there?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor, have you ever seen this? Is there a file I can edit on android to fix this? Maybe the traceback or unpack the apk and edit something there?
It's in the error msg. You need to edit the doctor.rpy (well, and any other file which has the same code part) because in the game the config.hw_video is set to true, so Movie with movie as channel attribute won't work. You have to either use other attribute (don't know which could be good), or change the config.hw_video (which is not sure if good idea).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
but how? theres no option to lick
If you go into the back room where the shopkeeper is, you should see her using the screwdriver handle to get herself off with. That's where you lick her pussy in exchange for the screwdriver.

Make sure you arrive at the store by 23:00 to get that scene.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes