Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to unlock Jamal and how to spy director's bedroom
To meet Jamal, you must first find him by going to the store when it is closed. There, you will see him incountering a thug that is trying to hurt him. You'll need to step in and try to be a hero.

And to unlock the director's bedroom you need to go to your roommate's office in the afternoon to do a photo shoot for the company's website. When you go into her office, look at the two pictures on her desk and ask her about them. Then you will need to speak to the secretary and offer her a private photo shoot. She will ask you to meet her after hours at 17:00, so you'll need to start heading that way at 16:00 to make it on time. During the photo shoot, she will mention that she's afraid of rats. So you will need to visit the store to buy a rat catcher. After that, see Jamal at night to try to catch a rat.

The next afternoon, go back to the office and speak to the secretary again and offer to do another photo shoot with her. As she is leading you towards the chair, release the rat which will cause her to jump onto a table. Go try to find the rat, but in the meantime, go into Dick's office and access his laptop. His password is: 1234

Go through all of Dick's emails and pictures...

Now you can use the drone at night on the director's bedroom.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
A few small questions:
- Is our roommate the only girl which hearts rating declines over time?
- has any one figured out how to keep it up and which interactions I should avoid? Sometimes she looks like she don't like the compliments, but the WT says "Interact as much as possible"
- The Sperm in the bathroom only has negative consequences at the beginning, but no "positive" interaction with a higher heart rating, right? Like initiating some kinky bathroom action?

Sorry if some of these were already answered, I searched but didn't found answers.
- You mean decreased? For me, her hearts weren't decreased either.
- Don't do overcompliment. One in the morning and evening is enough. Clean your cum in the bathroom. Don't try to rape her until she is sleepeing with pills or massaged with oil. (If you used those you can do whatever... >.>) Don't peek on her until you have at least one heart.
- Gifts, events, small compliments gives huge amount of relationship ponts. In the game, there is a limit for hearts. So You can get 2 hearts with her, but the relationship points could be over 100. :D
Also there is a video guide kinda thing, you can use that, with that it's easy to see how to do it. :)

Reactions: Loopus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A few small questions:
- has any one figured out how to keep it up and which interactions I should avoid? Sometimes she looks like she don't like the compliments, but the WT says "Interact as much as possible"
- The Sperm in the bathroom only has negative consequences at the beginning, but no "positive" interaction with a higher heart rating, right? Like initiating some kinky bathroom action?

Sorry if some of these were already answered, I searched but didn't found answers.
1) I'm not understanding your question. The hearts are a measure of affection that character has with you. So if you do something that character doesn't like, naturally you'll lose a heart in the process for your bad decision.

2) Complements, for the most part, are OK, just don't over do it or she will complain about it.

3) If you jack off in the bathroom, make sure to clean up afterwards or she may throw you out and it's game over.

I hope I was able to answer your questions.. :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
A few small questions:
... just answered , yes many action can increase/decrease stat.
If you want you can use console and type cousin.heart to see how stat change for every action done.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My game is 336MB that mean the game is compressed,right?
Is this for the PC version, Mac version or the Android version? PC (is) and Mac (I believe) are compressed. I'd recommend 7-Zip for the PC version.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have samsung s9 but cant seem to detect virus or anything. btw s9 uses McAfree..
As a PC geek, I never was a fan of McAffee AV (never cared for it even back in the days of MS-DOS 6.22), but if it didn't find anything suspicious I'd say you're good to go.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
To meet Jamal, you must first find him by going to the store when it is closed. There, you will see him incountering a thug that is trying to hurt him. You'll need to step in and try to be a hero.
That has nothing to do with the store...

1) I'm not understanding your question. The hearts are a measure of affection that character has with you. So if you do something that character doesn't like, naturally you'll lose a heart in the process for your bad decision.
Why you answer questions you don't even understand for god sake?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Use the NOPY link for Android on page 1. That one has the latest update. I didn't check the others since NOPY seemed to work.. and I'm still searching the thread. I don't see anybody online that I have spoken to, but you could try asking @dr FeelGood

I don't know if he uses Android, but maybe he can point you to the right direction with an answer for you faster than I can.

I've tagged him in this post..
How can I help You guys?

EDIT: Just readed question! Unfortunately I do not use Android version.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I help You guys?
If you have a moment and are able to. My new friend @rosmaster would like to know if there are cheats available for the Android version of this game? Since I use a PC, I'm not able to provide an answer, so I was hoping that you could, or be able to point him in the right direction to get the answer he needs.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I help You guys?

EDIT: Just readed question! Unfortunately I do not use Android version.
Okay. I wasn't sure if you did or not. He tried looking through the thread himself and didn't find anything that would help. But I thank you for the quick response! :)

@rosmaster I'm sorry we weren't able to help you with the cheats. Hopefully there may be someone that can.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
- You mean decreased? For me, her hearts weren't decreased either.
Thanks for your answers! Sure I meant "decrease", sorry for that.

What I saw is that I was on two hearts with her in the evening after one or two days where I haven't interacted much with her and the next morning I was down to one heart. All other girls stay at their ratings and only change them based on storyline progress.

Can I see my relationship with her in the UI (a number anywhere?) or do I have to use the console?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for your answers! Sure I meant "decrease", sorry for that.

What I saw is that I was on two hearts with her in the evening after one or two days where I haven't interacted much with her and the next morning I was down to one heart. All other girls stay at their ratings and only change them based on storyline progress.

Can I see my relationship with her in the UI (a number anywhere?) or do I have to use the console?
Well, there may be a way that you can gain that heart back, though it's a longshot. Offer her a cup of coffee in the evening when she is in the kitchen.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes