dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
If you have a moment and are able to. My new friend @rosmaster would like to know if there are cheats available for the Android version of this game? Since I use a PC, I'm not able to provide an answer, so I was hoping that you could, or be able to point him in the right direction to get the answer he needs.
I shall try but i do not think that my shitty phone can even start apk game this big /1Gb/.

Somehow, because astaros3d made android version as well, I expect that there are cheat menu in the game. As I already said, I shall try ... and If You hear some big explosion, thats my phone for sure o_0

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I shall try but i do not think that my shitty phone can even start apk game this big /1Gb/.

Somehow, because astaros3d made android version as well, I expect that there are cheat menu in the game. As I already said, I shall try ... and If You hear some big explosion, thats my phone for sure o_0
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I have an Android phone, but it's a shitty "free" government phone and a game that large would never fit on it (not to mention the problems I have with apps closing on me randomly - I so want to launch the damned thing into orbit!)

And if I hear a loud boom followed by an "OH SHIT!!", I'll grab the fire hose. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You are gorgeous!
Obviously that's not completed and I still have to start a new game to fix an issue with Barbara meeting Anna back at the library, so if you get stuck at any point before you get that far (unless you've already reached that goal), holler for me and I'll help you through it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
B O O M!

Joke a side, at the moment I am at my work-place, so I need 4-5 hours more, and when I go back home, I shell try!
LOL!!!

Well, at least you didn't turn into a unicorn. That probably wouldn't have went over very well. :)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes