Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the android bug has been fixed for the rats?

Same as everyone else I click the only one on the screen then time runs out and says it got away..

Also if not how would I save my progress to use on the next fixed version? Took me ages to get this far don't want to have to start from scratch..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know if the android bug has been fixed for the rats?
I installed a fresh .8 on my tablet asus (android) , only for curiosity.
Used the save from my Win 10.

Error during start , HW for animation I think.
I catch the rat (not the first time I tried :) ) , all seem to work except some animation as you can see in the spoiler.

If you need the save for .8 (rat point) i can post here ... hope works also for you.

Better play in Win :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah i know but like after watching her i say "Hi!" and try clicking everywhere but there's literally no option to lick... am i doing something wrong or is this a game issue?
after HI there are , the door was ... Let's fuck ... you can get infected ... and so on.
At the end click on the pussy , enable "action area lightning" in cheat so you see highlight the P.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Finaly managed to install/run game!

At first You can`t see menu, but after meet cousin/roommate You have it at the bottom!

Look Picture>

Than You have it like in PC - Picture 2

Hope it helps!

Now back to kill My phone killer :'(
Awesome! Thank you! Was there anything you had to do in order to get the cheats to show? I'll have to try to remember this the next time a question like this pops up again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah i know but like after watching her i say "Hi!" and try clicking everywhere but there's literally no option to lick... am i doing something wrong or is this a game issue?
I'm not sure if it's a bug in the game or not. When 0.8.0 dropped, I had already gone through the process of getting the screwdriver from her in 0.7.1. So what I'm going to do in a few minutes is do another play through now that I've deleted my saves to see if I can get that scene again and to see if I can duplicate the problem you're having. Give me a little bit to do that and I'll let you know what I find out.

*update*

The new version is so buggy that it's almost unplayable because of the excessive amount of errors. As a matter of fact, on day 4 there's a bug where if you're talking to your cousin (if you have the incest patch) in the kitchen, you start discussing a photo shoot with Emily and the MC hasn't even had his first photo shoot with her yet. And she also brings up her job, which isn't supposed to happen yet either. On top of that, if you choose "Ignore", you end up stuck in a repeated loop discussing a photo shoot with Emily. :idontcare:

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, I've already deleted my saves from the game's folder as well as the folder in "C:\Users\user_account\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate".

I'll start with the earlier release again and just go from there..

Reactions: Nash7pot

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Somedoby help me. I just did two photshoot with emily (cowgirl + normal) When i go back to the shop i can't find other costumes. hat can i do before ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The new version is so buggy that it's almost unplayable because of the excessive amount of errors. As a matter of fact, on day 4 there's a bug where if you're talking to your cousin (if you have the incest patch) in the kitchen, .
I played .8 from start to end without a single bug/error.
Incest patch ? uhm probably this is the bug :)

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Awesome! Thank you! Was there anything you had to do in order to get the cheats to show? I'll have to try to remember this the next time a question like this pops up again.
AFAIK no. Just meet cousin/roommate and you shall see the menu.
I already uninstalled it from android, so if You need all steps I can try it tomorrow, coz, now is 15 min after midnight. bye to all

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
AFAIK no. Just meet cousin/roommate and you shall see the menu.
I already uninstalled it from android, so if You need all steps I can try it tomorrow, coz, now is 15 min after midnight. bye to all
Okay, so it's *after* your introduction to the cousin/roommate after entering her apartment. Got it! Thank you again!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I played .8 from start to end without a single bug/error.
Incest patch ? uhm probably this is the bug :)
I haven't added the patch after I extracted the files all over again. That was going to be my next step before I encountered the loop I ran into. I wanted to be sure that I eliminated all possibilities that it was the patch or the game itself.

I also extracted the files on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) on VMware and ran into the same problems that I'm seeing on the host OS. So I can eliminate the OS as the culprit. I haven't tried it on Linux Mint using Wine.

Best guess was the extraction process itself. So I used WinZip first and then tried 7-Zip. Same errors using both programs.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Appreciate the depth you've gone into with this... But yeah you're right there are so many bugs. I'm just gonna stop playing, no point when we're gonna have to restart on the next update anyway.
Thank you. I'm testing a theory at the moment, so I haven't given up yet. :)

Hehexd1111

Jun 8, 2017
ok so I tried so HARD to find the massage book but no help. Peoples said that after I get beat by dick, the gym will open and I will ask the trainer to teach me how to fight but somehow that option not available so can someone teach me how to get the book or just give me the save when you got the massage book and nothing else cuz someone give me the save like few day ago and it have a massage book but he already completed the anna route so I can't get that book translated. Help me Thanks you <3

Apr 10, 2018
I
The rat will appear in 7 different locations but I think you'll only have one or two chances to catch it. I've posted a picture of where to look for the rat, but I'm having a hard time in finding it. As soon as I'm able to find the page I posted it on, I'll add the image here.

*update*

Here is the image as promised. I hope this will help you. Apologies in advance for the poor image quality. I found it doing a Google image search a few nights ago.
I already have that image with me that also very high quality but when I tap on the mouse why does it disappear and I can't find it nowhere on the screen

Apr 10, 2018
ok so I tried so HARD to find the massage book but no help. Peoples said that after I get beat by dick, the gym will open and I will ask the trainer to teach me how to fight but somehow that option not available so can someone teach me how to get the book or just give me the save when you got the massage book and nothing else cuz someone give me the save like few day ago and it have a massage book but he already completed the anna route so I can't get that book translated. Help me Thanks you <3
No bro dick will not tell you to learn fighting he will just show you the gym but after all the photoshoots of Emily or whatever her name is you once go into her house while the door is already open there you see someone assaulting her you go to save her and you get knocked out then you can learn to fight from the gym teacher

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes