Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
I installed a fresh .8 on my tablet asus (android) , only for curiosity.
Used the save from my Win 10.

Error during start , HW for animation I think.
I catch the rat (not the first time I tried :) ) , all seem to work except some animation as you can see in the spoiler.

If you need the save for .8 (rat point) i can post here ... hope works also for you.

Better play in Win :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes mate could you post it please??

I've clicked it and says it got away, did you have to find 2 or 3 or was it just the first one you clicked?
How would I load your save??

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Help needed
I have ended v.07 successfully but having some problem with v0.8. Got the Roomate and Emily photoshoot. But can't get the scene of sex with the salesgirl. If MC goes to her at 22.00 there is only licking scene no option for sex. Another thing is I have got the anal scene of MC and Anna (librarian) but the gallery picture is black and white.

Are all of these Bugs Or there is any way to get those.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Help needed
But can't get the scene of sex with the salesgirl. If MC goes to her at 22.00 there is only licking scene no option for sex. Another thing is I have got the anal scene of MC and Anna (librarian) but the gallery picture is black and white.
this is a visual walkthrough , starting after finish .72

You must have normal sex with librarian not anal

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yes mate could you post it please??

I've clicked it and says it got away, did you have to find 2 or 3 or was it just the first one you clicked?
How would I load your save??
First time i "clicked" correctly on the rat.
The saves are stored in main storage/android/data/com.my_cute_roommate080ex/saves

These my saves , one before and one after you catch the rat.
Rename as you want , example 2-1-LT1.save
2 page
1 slot (of 6)

I have a fresh .8ex version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

al3xrei

Aug 29, 2017
Why there’s no 8.0ex version for mac? Only normal version. And for windows is the ex version. Can someone upload or something? :D

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
@sutairs unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solution. I saw a member posting code so I figured they'd be able to help but I guess it was beyond them too. I emailed the developer so maybe he sees and fixes the game code in the next update. Sorry I don't have any good news :(
It's alright man, thanks again! ;)

goldenrhino

May 5, 2018
So how to do get to fuck the librarian girl, had anal. But I dont know what else to do. Also tried to blackmail the director, and well that didn't go as planned. What is the next step to get the red folder?

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
If you're looking at the soap, then you're already in the shower. The "shower" icon will disappear from the top right of the screen.

The first image shows you in the bathroom. The second shows you taking a shower.

The third image, as suggested, is your cheats where you can click on "Take a shower" anytime the shower icon appears ingame. If you're on a PC, right click as if you're about to save or load your game and click on "Cheats".
thnx mate

Reactions: Sycho

raptores12

Jan 3, 2018
this game needs a replay thing like other games if you forgot to save you should start over and thats not ok.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
this game needs a replay thing like other games if you forgot to save you should start over and thats not ok.
My advice would be to save any time you come to having to make a decision. That way if it's the incorrect one, you're not having to start all over. Or follow the walkthrough. :)

raptores12

Jan 3, 2018
On the PC version there is a rollback feature (using the page up key or the mouse wheel) that allows you to back up a little bit if you've made a mistake or picked the wrong choice. I don't know if that's available for the Android version if that's what you're using to play the game.

My advice would be to save any time you come to having to make a decision. That way if it's the incorrect one, you're not having to start all over. Or follow the walkthrough. :)
yes im using the android :D and how can i get the new scenes do you know? i finished 7.2, will start 0.8 now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes im using the android :D and how can i get the new scenes do you know? i finished 7.2, will start 0.8 now.
I'm not much help to you on Android, but there are quite a few others here who are able to do just that.

BTW, I mistakenly replied saying this game allows you to roll back.. I was incorrect. My apologies for the error.

*additionally*

Also, if you're talking about scenes that are greyed out in the image gallery, those can only be unlocked by completing certain tasks. Some of those aren't available yet until you begin playing the updated version.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
... playing :)
If you have some difficulties you can read PDF Walkthrough by @Manfegor or see this visual walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes