Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
You have to use the , place it into the game's folder (where the exe file can be found), then run it, and choose the menu option 3. Then run the game, and press shift+o, thats the console which you need.

Ohh, the Mac version... Maybe they didn't change after the update. You need someone who can get the proper version and can update OP. :S

How to get pic..

Screenshot_20180617-205749-picsay.jpg

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thx Manfegor can u also help me to how to get 4th and 12th pic :)
It's easier if you give a pic, because I don't know if you count row first or column first :D
Anyway, row first: 4th pic you need to send the drone to roommate's window in the morning after she go back from the shower and 12th pic, after you get the task upgrade the drone (buy the upgrade from the store) then send it to barbara's pool at night (maybe you need to send it multiple times to get the scene).

Column first counting: 4th pic, you need to give her the new yoga dress, then open the door in the morning right after you get up. Don't forget that you have to oil the door first! And then just watch the scene. 12th pic, well, you need to use the sleeping pill on her coffee in the evening in the kitchen, then at night go to her room and "play with her".

use oil or not?
For the first time, not, because then the "fuck scene" appear, so just massage her and click on the spot. She will turn and you can massage her breasts and get the pic. After she will turn back and you can use the oil. :)

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

kevin2524

Feb 18, 2018
How do I get the secretary to do photo shoot at 7 pm and get the Director's bedroom so I can get blackmail materials ? I'm stuck right now..... maybe I did something wrong ... please help me ....

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
It's easier if you give a pic, because I don't know if you count row first or column first :D
Anyway, row first: 4th pic you need to send the drone to roommate's window in the morning after she go back from the shower and 12th pic, after you get the task upgrade the drone (buy the upgrade from the store) then send it to barbara's pool at night (maybe you need to send it multiple times to get the scene).

Column first counting: 4th pic, you need to give her the new yoga dress, then open the door in the morning right after you get up. Don't forget that you have to oil the door first! And then just watch the scene. 12th pic, well, you need to use the sleeping pill on her coffee in the evening in the kitchen, then at night go to her room and "play with her".

For the first time, not, because then the "fuck scene" appear, so just massage her and click on the spot. She will turn and you can massage her breasts and get the pic. After she will turn back and you can use the oil. :)
thank you very much ... after the 10X experiment turns out the placement must be right ... it's hard because my finger factor is too big .. different from the mouse cursor hahahah

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How do I get the secretary to do photo shoot at 7 pm and get the Director's bedroom so I can get blackmail materials ? I'm stuck right now..... maybe I did something wrong ... please help me ....
You have to do the office photo shoot, so photo everybody in the office, then tell roommate that you finished. Also you have to find the red folder and tell roommate about it. After that tell her that you'll help her no matter what, and then go back to Jenny ask offer her a photo shoot. And you can go back to the office at 19:00.

what do i then? lol don't use the patch? :( pff gonna try some other options if it still fails it's just a roommate >.<
I'm not your boss to tell you what to do. :D You could make a patch if you want, or wait for somebody to do it.

thank you very much ... after the 10X experiment turns out the placement must be right ... it's hard because my finger factor is too big .. different from the mouse cursor hahahah
Oh, you playing android too? Why is players wants android so much? I mean android version is not so good. :/

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
rejoice yall... here is full save with all animations....

1. anna scene save is full with sex and all
2. salesgirl too
3. "friend" sleep pill scene is separated from my gameplay so no bad end i guess

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
This game buggy or something? I get a renpy error that I can't recover from when I mouse over the heart icon in the top right corner.

D

Deleted member 689047

Thx for help i will upload photo tommorot

Mar 27, 2018
Oh, you playing android too? Why is players wants android so much? I mean android version is not so good. :/
on the pc you play and it is very exposed and it is not so difficult someone to catch you playing these types of games, already in Android this is very difficult to happen, and has another reason on Android you play anywhere, on the pc you only get in a sitting place, I'm sure for these reasons that a lot of people prefer to play on Android.

Even though it's still bad

throwawayfornow12

Nov 12, 2017
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had a save for right before you see Barbara at the library? I've encountered a bug that @Manfegor and I have been working on resolving but it's a stubborn one and not going anywhere. I'd like to just have up to that point where I've sent Barbara to the library and then head there to see them together. I hope that I can keep playing past this bug.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
I don't know how i managed it but i finally completed 0.8.0 without any errors. Admittedly it took a few restarts but finally finished and had cheat/mod installed still too. I think my success this time round was leaving the dean to as late as possible also the blackmailing the director and lastly making sure i had sorted the erotic massage book out before Anne moves to Barbra's.

Gregor123

Jun 17, 2018
Hello.
Can anyone help me with those:
1) How do I buy the premium TV account to offer RM to watch other movie at the evening?
2)Already sent Barbara to Anna, yet I dont see scene with both of them in library
3)Cant have pussy sex with Anna, she keep saying "Dont touch my pussy!"
Really appreciate for the answers.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes