Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to take showers ?
Walk into a bathroom, apply gentle pressure to the "hot" and "cold" knobs to turn on the water to your desired temperature, step inside, get body wet with water from the shower head, apply soap or body wash of your choice, wash hair, rince, step out and towel dry.. get dressed..

Congrats! You took a shower! :)

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
That's weird. I'm surprised it's not in the Android version. I'm playing this on PC. I've circled (in red) what you should be seeing..

I swear she looks like her head was caught in a bench vice. :p
it does not appears, how many hearts do you have?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Nasi Bungkus You didn't write anything, just the quote. Don't know what you tried to say. :O

Those pics are actually what you've accomplished during the game.

There is actually another photo shoot with her and Emily together, but you have to convince her to go to Emily's to do the photo shoot.
You didn't understand what he wanted to ask, right? >.>

it does not appears, how many hearts do you have?
It has nothing to do with the hearts, did you visit the doc for exam?

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ok, was this, thanks.
Now only I do not have the picture when the roommate goes to the bathroom almost naked
You have to cause that, I mean, when she goes there, click on the knot of the bathrobe. But only do this if you have high enough relationship, otherwise she will be a little bit angry. :D

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, was this, thanks.
Now only I do not have the picture when the roommate goes to the bathroom almost naked
Oh, okay. In the morning when she comes out of her bedroom to take a shower, click on the belt of her robe. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
BTW, @vitalis Sorry I wasn't able to help you with the sales girl on Android. Hopefully there is someone else that will see your question and give you the help you need to get that achievement.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes