Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to trigger secretary event?
By speaking to her in the office in the afternoon. If you mean the after-hours photography with her, you have to be there by 17:00 or you lose out on that event.

Reactions: Curtne

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thank you i will try
You're welcome. Talk to the secretary first and after you take her picture for the business' website, suggest doing a photo shoot with her. She will ask you to come to the office in the evening. You will need to arrive at exactly 17:00 or she will leave and you won't get another chance to ask her again. So from where ever you happen to be on your map, at 16:00 start making your way to the office.

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
You're welcome. Talk to the secretary first and after you take her picture for the business' website, suggest doing a photo shoot with her. She will ask you to come to the office in the evening. You will need to arrive at exactly 17:00 or she will leave and you won't get another chance to ask her again. So from where ever you happen to be on your map, at 16:00 start making your way to the office.
upload_2018-6-17_3-49-26.png
can u tell me how to continue the photoshoot? she just leave after

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
And if I have fuck 4 girl quest? :D :p

Console commands:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

You left the second closing parenthesis. That's why you get parsing error, and the second and third command gives you error.
You wrote: tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home")
You should: tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
See the difference?
thanks bud

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
how to fix
While running game code:
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined.
Ignore not helping

Mar 27, 2018
as I find or do to find sleeping pills. I remember that I have to activate the mission of the sleeping pill, so the mission is in the Missions menu. I just can not remember how to activate this mission. I have not played the game for a long time since version 0.5

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
as I find or do to find sleeping pills. I remember that I have to activate the mission of the sleeping pill, so the mission is in the Missions menu. I just can not remember how to activate this mission. I have not played the game for a long time since version 0.5
Go into cousin's room at night while she is asleep. Pull up on her satin slip that you gave her as a gift. Start playing with her pussy but do NOT allow her to wake up (otherwise she throws you out of the apartment and it's game over). It will tell you that you need sleeping pills. You can buy those from Jamal.

Reactions: Mr Anonymous Or Not

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i get this error if i want to neter the library after i send barbara to the library. does anyone has a solution?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 60, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes