Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i play this game before and stop because whatever i do game want to fuck 1 more girl but i already fuck all ! now i download game again and start to play again but can learn to fight why is that now problem i don`t know ???

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How can i raise heart of my roommate? Just have 2 heart with her
Something probably is changed in the last release , but there are two variables cousin.heart and cousin.lim.
The heart you display (10 RelationPoints = 1 heart) are limited by cousin.lim ... see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1734256
So , before being able to answer it would be better to know at what point of the game you are
For RP or cousin.heart see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-843396

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
go talk to the trainer at the gym if there is no option there that means you are not there yet
i am there long time ago ! but when i do that i don`t know how to finish ? yesterday i repeat her moves over 30 times every time i go there and don`t know how many time i must repeat her moves to finish that to learn ???

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i am there long time ago ! but when i do that i don`t know how to finish ? yesterday i repeat her moves over 30 times every time i go there and don`t know how many time i must repeat her moves to finish that to learn ???
ok that means you failing to learn you have to pay attention to the fist that lights up and press them in order that they highlight if you press the wrong one then you have to start over

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
ok that means you failing to learn you have to pay attention to the fist that lights up and press them in order that they highlight if you press the wrong one then you have to start over
a know that i ask how many moves i need to finish that ??? in every my try i do over 30 moves and there is no end !!! i can remember 40 moves over that i need to write my brain bored with that !!!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
a know that i ask how many moves i need to finish that ??? in every my try i do over 30 moves and there is no end !!! i can remember 40 moves over that i need to write my brain bored with that !!!
share you save if you on pc so I can look at it or someone else can

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes