Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Normally it works ... have you unlocked Jamal on the map ?
Or the only way is to see your save

if cous_photo_livroom and em_photo3 and em_photo4 and mapjamal and not emily_derek_battle_win
jump emily_derek

Derek = Frank :)
Yes. Bought sex and sleeping pills. I am new with all this. How do I see my save? also, just went to see Barbara after Anna went home. Need to find out how to black mail Derek, he was at his home. Thanks :{

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Shit i am going to start from the beginning? I hear f.i.l.f is great I am gonna try that instead of this
Normally android save are here ... so I think you can backup them
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2435748

But I don't play in android so ...

Yes. Bought sex and sleeping pills. I am new with all this. How do I see my save? also, just went to see Barbara after Anna went home. Need to find out how to black mail Derek, he was at his home. Thanks :{
Take a look at the WT in first post or search in this thread.
After that if you are stuck ask ...
If you are in windows your save are under saves folder , MCR/game/saves and C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1
For Derek send drone at director bedroom ... if you have unlocked it

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Normally android save are here ... so I think you can backup them
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2435748

But I don't play in android so ...

Take a look at the WT in first post or search in this thread.
After that if you are stuck ask ...
If you are in windows your save are under saves folder , MCR/game/saves and C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1
For Derek send drone at director bedroom ... if you have unlocked it
Have not unlocked director bedroom. Trying to find out how. Following the walkthrough, having no luck. Just give me a little boost. Thanks

reaper72

Jun 13, 2017
I have a problem and I would appreciate anybodys help. I need the screwdriver. I did all the steps with the girl at the store but I forgot to go back to the store at night, Now the option won't come up no matter when I go to the store. Is there anything I can do other than starting a new save?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
tried the save someone put up earlier but still can't get cousin to go to photo shoot went to here office and all I get is nope

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I have a problem and I would appreciate anybodys help. I need the screwdriver. I did all the steps with the girl at the store but I forgot to go back to the store at night, Now the option won't come up no matter when I go to the store. Is there anything I can do other than starting a new save?
Go to the store before 11 pm, wait for saleswoman to approach you, then click on time till you reach 23:00. Follow prompts.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
just update game and im using old saves, i talk with all chars but nobody give me any new quest. what to do?

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
save option is not working after library scene with babara and anna scene. i tried many ways infact i delete my compression into full version but still save option is not working. your are last hope please tell me guys sorry for my bad english

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
save option is not working after library scene with babara and anna scene. i tried many ways infact i delete my compression into full version but still save option is not working. your are last hope please tell me guys sorry for my bad english
As discussed in previous page this seems to happen if you try to save during animation , you have an error and you ignore it and save.
You have only one save ?
Reload the game and load a previous working save and try to save.
Or we can try with a save from other people.

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
As discussed in previous page this seems to happen if you try to save during animation , you have an error and you ignore it and save.
You have only one save ?
Reload the game and load a previous working save and try to save.
Or we can try with a save from other people.
ok i will try bro

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes