• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
As discussed in previous page this seems to happen if you try to save during animation , you have an error and you ignore it and save.
You have only one save ?
Reload the game and load a previous working save and try to save.
Or we can try with a save from other people.
bro i tried previous load file but still error comes bro

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Still error occurs bro anyway thank you bro.
the only way I have to simulate error save is to click to the red penis to finish the scene.
Try to click the arrow to finish it (this was not present in older version)
Developer touch code that worked in old version and creates new bug :)

Senza nome.jpg

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
the only way I have to simulate error save is to click to the red penis to finish the scene.
Try to click the arrow to finish it (this was not present in older version)
Developer touch code that worked in old version and creates new bug :)

View attachment 412467
you're the saver bro:love::love::love::love: finally its worked thank you so much bro. but little bit hanging but its ok..

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have 2 tasks to help my roommate and to have gym photo shooting but when i go to gym there is end of that version how to help roommate ???

mrX

Jun 11, 2017
For some reason I can never get Jenn's second photo shoot, neither rats so no director scenes at all. Save attached. Please advise.

looxmig

Sep 26, 2019
I got certificate from the doctor but can't go to dean. If I go to her she always calls the cops and then the game is over. I also did all the tasks

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I got certificate from the doctor but can't go to dean. If I go to her she always calls the cops and then the game is over. I also did all the tasks
I don't remember well that part now but I know there's something you have to do when you are undressing her or before you spank her so she doesn't call the cops

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How many hearts do you have for dean

it shouldn't be doing that not in less she trap at the bookcase and you rape her when you don't have enough heart

can share your save file

looxmig

Sep 26, 2019
How many hearts do you have for dean

it shouldn't be doing that not in less she trap at the bookcase and you rape her when you don't have enough heart

can share your save file
yes I raped her and I have only a broken heart.. My save is to big to attach :(

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes