mrX

Jun 11, 2017
Have you read the spoiler (How) in the previous link ?
What is not clear ?
Everything is clear, I have done everything besides clicking the red folder on derek's desk. If that's the reason then it is a glitch. If I missed this step then the game shouldn't allow me to progress with finding the folder.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Everything is clear, I have done everything besides clicking the red folder on derek's desk. If that's the reason then it is a glitch. If I missed this step then the game shouldn't allow me to progress with finding the folder.
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
You posted a save asking how to unlock director's bedroom (or start secretary photoshoot) , now you know how.
To find red folder you have to do a lot of others things ... they are all glithces ?
This is with your save
red.jpg

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
yes I raped her and I have only a broken heart.. My save is to big to attach :(
if you don't have upload ability on this site right now then upload it mega or any other upload site

save files only about 248KB's so you shouldn't have any reason why you can't not upload it not in less you are uploading the wrong file name should be this 1-1-LT1.save

the broken heart is the reason why

here what you can do

1. create a file call enableconsole.rpy
2. peast this in into the file without spaces and put it into the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
3. then in game press shift + o to get into the console
4 then type in this into the console and make sure type in false with capital F

dean_rape_angry = False
dean.heart = 20

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there might be one it looks like there will be but I can't say that but you would wait and see if he decides too or not

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Damn. That was a incredibly short update. Considering how the developer made it look like in his Patreon Update post I thought we would have gotten more? Did I miss anything?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Damn. That was a incredibly short update. Considering how the developer made it look like in his Patreon Update post I thought we would have gotten more? Did I miss anything?
nope you are not missing anything at all this was a small update this might be the last or not find out in two months

RAMUSH

Sep 27, 2019
I have a problem with the book massage, imposible to find them...
i have read that we can find them in the begining of the game in the shop but never find, only book photo and an other of pick up girl
can anybody help me please?

looxmig

Sep 26, 2019
yes I raped her and I have only a broken heart.. My save is to big to attach :(
if you don't have upload ability on this site right now then upload it mega or any other upload site

save files only about 248KB's so you shouldn't have any reason why you can't not upload it not in less you are uploading the wrong file name should be this 1-1-LT1.save

the broken heart is the reason why

here what you can do

1. create a file call enableconsole.rpy
2. peast this in into the file without spaces and put it into the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
3. then in game press shift + o to get into the console
4 then type in this into the console and make sure type in false with capital F

dean_rape_angry = False
dean.heart = 20
How can I open the console on the phone. My save files are about 600kb...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How can I open the console on the phone. My save files are about 600kb...
there is no way to access the console on a phone

but you might able to do it here to edit your save file here
use a computer to do it

but I don't know if it can read a save file from a phone

RAMUSH

Sep 27, 2019
You can find it when you have to learn to fight with trainer .
View attachment 414342
ok thanks a lot

and an other question,
to the quest of"find the doc of roommate", with the boy of the office director, i take the picture to chantage him, but he say me te return next day when i asked him the doc,
what i have to do please?

( sorry for my english )

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
ok thanks a lot

and an other question,
to the quest of"find the doc of roommate", with the boy of the office director, i take the picture to chantage him, but he say me te return next day when i asked him the doc,
what i have to do please?

( sorry for my english )
you would have blackmail derek at 0:00 use your drone and take a picture of him jerking off to his mother

RAMUSH

Sep 27, 2019
thanks for your answear but this spoiler dont help me, i hav alredy unlock the bedroom's director,
i have take the photo of his son near his bed to force himto help me but when i come to barbara home to take the document, he say me to come back tommorow after a scene whith his sister , idont know what i have to do
if anyone can help me

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes