sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Hello guys,

I am able to win sparring neither with muscular gym female - fighting couch nor with thug in Emly`s flat.... How the nececesry level of fighting skills is impossible to be achived obviously ... Thanks in advance

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Hello guys,

I am able to win sparring neither with muscular gym female - fighting couch nor with thug in Emly`s flat.... How the nececesry level of fighting skills is impossible to be achived obviously ... Thanks in advance
If you can't win, just cheat ( enable skip mini games in the cheat menu ).

Indeed I tried... There is no result. I am enforced to fight this bulk.....

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello guys,

Indeed I tried... There is no result. I am enforced to fight this bulk.....
When at the gym doing fighting training with the trainer, you do click on the button on the top left hand corner yes ? ( skip mini game ).

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to help my roommate ??? have pics Barbara and Dick but don`t know who to show those pics ??? how to get Dick fired and help roommate ???

mjlaflare

Mar 2, 2019
how to help my roommate ??? have pics Barbara and Dick but don`t know who to show those pics ??? how to get Dick fired and help roommate ???
Just talk to Angela about the photo shoot, tell the roomate about the photoshoot and show up at the gym at 23:00

mjlaflare

Mar 2, 2019
Really? I'm on 1.0.5, and when I get to the Gym and do some of the photoshoot the trainer walks in and the update ends. Have you dug up dirt on Dick??

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Really? I'm on 1.0.5, and when I get to the Gym and do some of the photoshoot the trainer walks in and the update ends. Have you dug up dirt on Dick??
yes have pics Dick with Barbara and don`t know to who to show those pics ? that is one task help roommate ! photo shooting is another task ! and is that all do i have more tasks to discover or not ???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yes have pics Dick with Barbara and don`t know to who to show those pics ? that is one task help roommate ! photo shooting is another task ! and is that all do i have more tasks to discover or not ???
So far, you can`t show those pictures !!!! Don`t you get the "end of this update" notification ?????? If not, then you are missing some other task !!!!(y)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
So far, you can`t show those pictures !!!! Don`t you get the "end of this update" notification ?????? If not, then you are missing some other task !!!!(y)
you tell me that i can`t finish task help roommate ??? because i do task photo shooting and had end of update ! but i load to finish help roommate task first !!!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes