dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a fix or a patch where a lot of the sex scenes take you to the start of the store sex scene, rather than playing the scene that is supposed to start there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried digging into the actual .rpy files, but I know nothing about renpy or Python and there were no obvious errors (e.g. typos, partial parentheses, etc.) around where these scenes start, and the lines have the same syntax/format as lines to scenes that DO work. This bug has been around since version 1.3. They work just fine in v 1.2.

Has anybody else been able to access those scenes in the current version? (Meaning it might be just a bad save causing this problem).

Reactions: unlisted DaVe

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Has anybody else been able to access those scenes in the current version? (Meaning it might be just a bad save causing this problem).
Apart from few releases where the old saves didn't work (missed tasks/variables) , that few old saves do not work has always been normal in my case.
Example version 0.9 :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-988354
Likely it depends about the point you save or for some changes in the code.
You can load a save before that scene or if there is an error try rollback.
The real bug was in version 1.3

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-5-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1870465

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can't find the save I inserted in the "save" folder.
It does not show when I start the game

Please help
did you download it from here?

if so you have to remove the 12345_ from the name

if you download it from here it would look like

12345_1-1-LT1.save so you have to rename it to look like this 1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: Sam_Deen

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
just to let you know only back person is jenny that the only NTR that I know of if you have something against black girls then don't play
There's one between Dick and someone else besides the roommate, though can't be considered a NTR since he doesn't care about anyone except the roommate that much

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, I tried to search this thread for saves, but i`m not able to find attached saves. Could someone send me saves for end of version 1.3 or 1.4 please?
And is there a way to see uploaded files in this thread?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
anyone know how to fix the bug for gym instructor
what bug are you talking about all i know that there isn't a bug for her

we need more info on it if you can post the bug error there should be a button there when the bug shows up that say copy with copy bbcode

Reactions: Nerttu

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete Dean quest in last update. I'm playing Android version and facing some save issues in Barbara & Anna library threesome scene and Barbara & Cousin home threesome scene from v0.1.5

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do no matter how many days pass, I keep sending the Drone at 23:00hr and I get the same message, It just says "Anna doesn't live here anymore" and "No one is here, Maybe Next Time"

Someone Help?
send me your saves or atttach them here somehow and I could try to solve your problem

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do no matter how many days pass, I keep sending the Drone at 23:00hr and I get the same message, It just says "Anna doesn't live here anymore" and "No one is here, Maybe Next Time"

Someone Help?
have you tried going to the library to see if Anna is back there or not

if not then try doing it at 0:00, 1:00 and 2:00

if everything fails the share your save

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is threesome with dean available in this build? If so, how can i do it?
when you give derek the drone instead of going somewhere else is to follow him by going collage office where dean is the door should be open and you see derek trying to blackmail her join in

Reactions: Alcesto

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
After 4 photoshoots with Emily (nude + 3 cosplay) and the first with roommate ... and Jamal on the map
thanks. now my prob is how to meet barbaras mom? i already blackmailed barbara. and she wont let me in her house anymore

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks. now my prob is how to meet barbaras mom? i already blackmailed barbara. and she wont let me in her house anymore
Second photoshoot with roommate ... unlock her office.
There is a PDF Walkthrough in first post ;)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes