Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
hello I have a problem with studying in the library can not be missed somehow?
You can't "skip" and gain points , you can exit without gain points.
You can use cheat menu to increase intellect (or other) if you don't like that and other minigames

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Just WAIT for the NEXT update !!!!
Wait, according to the dev this was the last update and then would follow with house of girls, the dev change of opinion? or on what basis to say that there will be even more updates?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait, according to the dev this was the last update and then would follow with house of girls, the dev change of opinion? or on what basis to say that there will be even more updates?
Well, what that this version "end" sceen tells you ???? Story is so far incomplete !!!!

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, what that this version "end" sceen tells you ???? Story is so far incomplete !!!!
Mmmm Well This dev had said before that it was the end and yet the updates followed, so... you may be right, or at least the benefit of the doubt.

Although, just as an extra comment, the story has already become incongruent but good will have to wait to find out.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Mmmm Well This dev had said before that it was the end and yet the updates followed, so... you may be right, or at least the benefit of the doubt.

Although, just as an extra comment, the story has already become incongruent but good will have to wait to find out.
Yep !!!!

Devguptaji123

Oct 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "store.rpyc", line 396, in script call
File "storeinit.rpyc", line 274, in script call
File "storeinit.rpyc", line 276, in script call
File "store.rpyc", line 98, in script
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

It's the error android 9.0 on my galaxy s8

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "store.rpyc", line 98, in script
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.mycutecousin/files/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

It's the error android 9.0 on my galaxy s8
which translation that you are using for the game even though we might be able to fix it but for android you need to let the dev know about this error so best for you to email him at
feedback.astaros3d@gmail.com

May 6, 2019
I was playing the 150 version of this game and I was trying to save my game but it wouldn't save can someone please explain how to fix this.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.5.0ex_beta
Wed Oct 02 15:19:18 2019

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I was playing the 150 version of this game and I was trying to save my game but it wouldn't save can someone please explain how to fix this.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "G:\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.5.0ex_beta
Wed Oct 02 15:19:18 2019
do not save your game while in a animation

SvartBlaga

Sep 8, 2018
are you dumb? you don't know what NTR is... and this is why this shit is misuse.

The director was not part of your harem nor the Principal. they have their own relationship hence they have children under them.

Barbara was already with you when Dick without your control or even notice just banged her. That's NTR. your example is stupid.

I don't really have problem with NTR if it was done properly.

Like the girl got blackmail, the girl was already inlove with the other dude, the girl was already involved with the other dude and you are battling for her affection, etc. That shit is something you can control and something that you can expect.

But shit happening without any hint, or any warning and it just happened. That's crap. Also this is a game we should have options to either learn or prevent it from happening if it was blackmail, if the girl is involve or has love for the other guy. Basically the game giving you a goal, but having sex just because the dev team want it to happen out of nowhere yea, that is shit writing.
Thanks for this nice post! Now i don't have to play further to find this shit NTR myself. To bad tho cuz this game was awesome!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for this nice post! Now i don't have to play further to find this shit NTR myself. To bad tho cuz this game was awesome!
just to let you know only back person is jenny that the only NTR that I know of if you have something against black girls then don't play

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes