Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can i catch the rat
Buy ratcatcher from shop and then visit Jamal at night. In the minigame the rat always appear at certain fixed spots. Just locate those, focus on them and you'll have your rat. Lower right corner for example ;)

Reactions: abushalsh

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This whole experience would be so much easier with a walkthrough, the last couple of pages filled with questions would not be necessary.
Write one.

Ah what a rat?
Well i never get to that part yet. Kindly tell excatly
What this rat do or it just for a mini game?
Will come in play when you'll be doing the Cousin's Office part.

gonna give this another,anyone can help? last time i was just working like crazy n didnt get anywhere
...help with what?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ohdangit, i forgot the cousing nighty humpy! Three girls then..!

The right combination is shown before it starts, don't try it when you are tired, so just memorize the order and repeat when its your turn.
Finally got it, thanks Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
already tried. still the same issue
Delete it, re-extract it, try it again. Maybe a redownload would be nice too. Don't overwrite. Delete the library from AppData/Roaming/Renpy as well.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Question about the update. Spoilers, do not click if you don't want to know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's everything I think. Am I caught up then or is there something that is just not obvious?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm hoping to get this lucky and finally be able to get everything beside gamebreaking bugs...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hah, guys....
I emailed the dev with the scene bugs and you won't frigging believe it... None of his patrons cared to bother to give him a feedback so he wasn't aware of bugs at all. Now he is and found the problem, will fix it.
Maybe the Patreons saved BEFORE the dialogue choices (you get 60 saves and all) and had not hit the 'bugsd' you mention? I have not hit any bugs in the game other than the game keeping my prior selection if I use the roll-back option, but I don't see that as a bug since you can literally save when a dialogue choice pops up on the screen and reload (never had this "options stick" after an actual reload either).

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes