Nov 26, 2017
I cannot trigger the cousin office quest too...I did all photoshoots with Emily and the one in the living room with the cousin...when is she supposed to ask for the second one? Maybe I should have let her break the camera?
I didn't get the hj, but whatever.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmm actualy she never told me anything about office quest!!!??
Have to do all the photoshoots with her and then, i can't remember exactly, either at the TV sessions or in the morning when she is leaving for work will mention that she'd need you to act as a photographer at her office. I'd vote for the morning-leaving-to-work situation though. Of cours the kitchen chat is a candidate too! I really can't seem to recall at which time the talk occurs! Just be present each time she suppose to tell you something and will kick in.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I got the same problem
Which will lead to nowhere since the librarian line is part of the main questline so you shouldn't bother continuing the game at all by ignoring it... Restart the game, you're wasting your time otherwise.

oldbrownshoe

Aug 11, 2017
I've tried to do the scene with the shopkeeper to get the screwdriver several times now, with no progress. I'm not getting any options other than "let's fuck" but she keeps telling me she doesn't want to get infected.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've tried to do the scene with the shopkeeper to get the screwdriver several times now, with no progress. I'm not getting any options other than "let's fuck" but she keeps telling me she doesn't want to get infected.
By the time you are in that situation the screwdriver suppose to be yours already. Did you pay her to await you naked btw?

oldbrownshoe

Aug 11, 2017
By the time you are in that situation the screwdriver suppose to be yours already. Did you pay her to await you naked btw?
Yeah, she greets me naked. In the scene I'm seeing, she's masturbating with the screwdriver. I saw mention a while back in the thread of an option to lick her pussy, but I'm not seeing it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, she greets me naked. In the scene I'm seeing, she's masturbating with the screwdriver. I saw mention a while back in the thread of an option to lick her pussy, but I'm not seeing it.
Its actually not, it will surface through that Lets-Fuck conversation.

How can i make sa character do all 8 different girls
You can't. You can only fuck two girls for now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you succeed in the fight training? Is there a special combination of punches or something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ow realyy thanks i already do my cousin and the nurse at the hospital
Ohdangit, i forgot the cousing nighty humpy! Three girls then..!

How do you succeed in the fight training? Is there a special combination of punches or something?
The right combination is shown before it starts, don't try it when you are tired, so just memorize the order and repeat when its your turn.

Reactions: bobbo69

oldbrownshoe

Aug 11, 2017
Its actually not, it will surface through that Lets-Fuck conversation.
All that happens when I say "Let's fuck" is she tells me she doesn't want to get infected, my only option is to tell her she can't be infected, then she tells me I don't know for sure. After that, I'm left with this screen where the only option is to leave:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That is definitely not how it suppose to end. So i think you are screwed. (get it? Screwed!.. Sorry! :D)

Although by "greeting you naked" i meant that you did pay her to greet you naked in the shop while shopping... right?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I did that. Oh well. Thanks for your help.
The real problem with this that it shows your game is screwed. IF this scene is bugged.. probably your whole playthrough is messed up so right now i'd advise a restart.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes