kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
1) Okay, so what i advise is that.. try to approach it as if you would with a real girl? Not a questgiverbox? Dropping candy into it won't yield in blowjob youknow. Talk with her. Compliment her. Ask her about things. Like on the second day too, not just once. Trust me, she can be cracked and she won't ask you about books, you will ask her about books... She just mentions them, and you promise her that you get one, then it will appear in the shop. You really should actualy listen to what she has to say, not just skipping ahead.
2) That requires fighting training. Keep visiting emily at the evenings untill you find her door open. Save her. Get roughed up. You can ask trainer to teach you fighting. Leads to massage scene.
3) You can simply choose to use it at the scene.
Tx, but option what I have with librarian are:
Ask > Do you have tits or Do you wear glasses to look smarter...
Compliment > I adore when a girl have a small tits or Some ladies are beautiful, but you are smart...

I think all chose, are negative...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, but just like with cousin, things are not always what they appear to be, young padawan! :D Choose those and you'll see. Yeah, some of those will be bad, but... ;) ((Have you tried asking your cousin about what she thinks about sex between relatives? ;) ))

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
anyone got an idea where the game saves its savegames?

i have deleted every copy of the game from my drive but whenever i install it again it loads up with all my old saves
Hello, that may be because they are located at : C/: users :(name):app data: roaming:Renpy . Follow the folder/subfolder sequence, no my lousy punctuations. Good luck!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In 0.5 save games are in the game's library now. The ones in the appdata are remnants of the older version. And perhaps the autosaves, i'm not sure about those.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
The drones took pictures of Dick and Barbara's mother.
How do you find the folder Dick stole by telling my cousin?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I don't kinow what to do now, in before version you have end when you get the blowjob in sofa. which is the end now?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I cant trap the fucking rat, the bar is too fast, can someone help me plz
The rat always appear on predefined spots. You just have to notice those spots and it will be easy. One is on the lower right corner behind the wooden plank (and is staring at you so beware), the other is on the upper left on the pipe. I always catch the retched rodent when in the corner...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't kinow what to do now, in before version you have end when you get the blowjob in sofa. which is the end now?
Blowjob on sofa? Thats long gone now.. its a handjob nowdays and no, there is no end-sign anymore. You just can't progress further after some point afaik.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i catch rats and put on office, i've seen the boss'cousing in Dick's computer, wha i do next?
i suppose i need progress with librarian, if i talk with her, What options i choose to progress with her?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i catch rats and put on office, i've seen the boss'cousing in Dick's computer, wha i do next?
i suppose i need progress with librarian, if i talk with her, What options i choose to progress with her?
When you have read her email and saw her pictures you can send in the spydrone to peep on them at midnight, from home. With that material you can approach Barbara again and make her kick out Anna.

Reactions: fufufu

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i tried your save but wasn´t appering to load , what can i do?
There are several options. You may choose to sell everything you own and go travell around the word. Its a nice experience so i've heard.
But if the mountains of Nepal doesn't appeal to you that much, you might check if the save slot isn't occupied by a remnant from the old version in the appdata. This new version save goes into the save folder of the game's actualy directory (saves aren't placed in appdata roaming renpy anymore). If that doesn't solve it.. its a bumer. And of course its not retroactive. Won't work in earlier versions of the game.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes