Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the shoot in her bedroom with the white lingerie right ? or is there a second bedroom shoot ?
Actually now that i think of it.. it maybe -or may not- related if she sees your cock during that first-and-only time watching the premium movie :) If you tell her its a romantic movie she'll stay and you end up with your cock out.

Shepard77

Feb 6, 2018
There's a bug with Fighting Trainer. I can't more forward. Her back hurts, I do the massage. Use the arousing oil. Loop. Task Fuck 9 girls counting keeps going to 0, -1...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There's a bug with Fighting Trainer. I can't more forward. Her back hurts, I do the massage. Use the arousing oil. Loop. Task Fuck 9 girls counting keeps going to 0, -1...
Defintiely a bug. Reload earlier save and pray frevently to the Dark God that it works so you don't have to restart the whole f... game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Cant make barbara house appears
Your kung-fu isn't strong enough then i suppose! It will appear as part of the librarian girl quest line. Obtain a blowjob (sound stupid i know) and her mom will walk in on you. Then you visit mom to make amends and she'll direct you to Barb.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
무인 항공기를 사용하면 Barbara의 어머니이기 때문에 감독의 침실로 전송할 수있는 새로운 옵션이 나타납니다. 자정에 해. 아마도 11. 계속 노력 :)해주세요. [/ QUOTE]
새로운 곳이 없습니다. 감독의 집에 어떻게 가야합니까? 드론을 어떻게 날려 버릴 수 있습니까? 네가 구체적으로 말해 줄 수 있다면 정말 고마워. View attachment 72649 View attachment 72649 View attachment 72649

barbara? where barbara? I did not open a new place. I'll upload it as a map file.
How do I blow the drones? I would be grateful if you could tell me specifically.
how to get cousin office ????

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
I ring at the door of Barbara show her the photo and she throws the door to what do I have to do then please help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I ring at the door of Barbara show her the photo and she throws the door to what do I have to do then please help
Yes thats normal, obtain the dirt on her mother and show that as well.

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I'm stuck... 10 days I bring 2x sweets for librarian, but nothing... She doesn't ask me for books.
What need to do for new scenes in fitness?
How to use massage oil?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm stuck... 10 days I bring 2x sweets for librarian, but nothing... She doesn't ask me for books.
What need to do for new scenes in fitness?
How to use massage oil?
1) Okay, so what i advise is that.. try to approach it as if you would with a real girl? Not a questgiverbox? Dropping candy into it won't yield in blowjob youknow. Talk with her. Compliment her. Ask her about things. Like on the second day too, not just once. Trust me, she can be cracked and she won't ask you about books, you will ask her about books... She just mentions them, and you promise her that you get one, then it will appear in the shop. You really should actualy listen to what she has to say, not just skipping ahead.
2) That requires fighting training. Keep visiting emily at the evenings untill you find her door open. Save her. Get roughed up. You can ask trainer to teach you fighting. Leads to massage scene.
3) You can simply choose to use it at the scene.

Reactions: kurabarov

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Your kung-fu isn't strong enough then i suppose! It will appear as part of the librarian girl quest line. Obtain a blowjob (sound stupid i know) and her mom will walk in on you. Then you visit mom to make amends and she'll direct you to Barb.
i know, the problem is when i start from begging she didnt ask for the books

bullshite

Jan 22, 2018
can someone pls post a save file with or better yet before the handjob scene as ive tried eveything but cant seem to trigger it

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I did the photos of barbara's mom and Dick, barbara looks at it, I fucked the traineer in gym, I fucked cousin with pills and i knocked the guy in Eli's flat.... now, Barbara never is at home, you can't talk with Dick or the Director about photos, the traineer don't want other massage, Elie don't want to fuck because she is a lesbian (what a mistake she knows this guy in web and invites he on a date)

I can do something more?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes