myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

She was forced to but she could of told him to fuck off but I bet the next update will have where you have to get the proof that shit stain took her file and the email from miss flabby patties and bring the fuckers down. Next update might introduce a female cop maybe.

Sep 1, 2017
I assume the changelog refers sexscene with the director that you can only watch how dick fuck hers?
Gallery shows nothing else either.

Damn that woman got tits great enough to cover the monster cock of the mc.

Kinda hoped the muscle woman gets more love too because that seems kinda final in the current vesion. Would be a waste if she doesn't use her body to show off in front or rather with the mc like the one in that tv channel of the cousins appartment. (seriously watching how that girl lifts the other one upside down to lick her pussy is easily the hottest scene in the game)

I'm not a native speaker and it's kinda hypocritical but after multiple vesions i kinda expect a better english.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Just for you to know i only bought her chocolate once, choosed a compliment option and that was enough. It was about Asking her the questions one day then ask her things on another day as well. That was enough, then i could ask her about if its not boring to be in the library and that triggered the option to buy her the book.
i did that.. but thats not im asking, im asking for getting the blowjob of her

Darkku

May 25, 2017
I assume the changelog refers sexscene with the director that you can only watch how dick fuck hers?
Gallery shows nothing else either.

Damn that woman got tits great enough to cover the monster cock of the mc.

Kinda hoped the muscle woman gets more love too because that seems kinda final in the current vesion. Would be a waste if she doesn't use her body to show off in front or rather with the mc like the one in that tv channel of the cousins appartment. (seriously watching how that girl lifts the other one upside down to lick her pussy is easily the hottest scene in the game)

I'm not a native speaker and it's kinda hypocritical but after multiple vesions i kinda expect a better english.
you can fuck her in the gym
u need to get the oil
fight and loses with the "date" of emily
and then go to the gym , speak to her about fight training

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i did that.. but thats not im asking, im asking for getting the blowjob of her
You get the blowjob at the end of that line, after you have bought her the third book and asked her about it.

Ennoch
but at what time I have to go visit Barbara
You can actually visit Barbara AFTER you talked with Anna's mother, the dean, at the college about trying to set things right. She'll give the address, you can talk with Barb anytime afterwards.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
You get the blowjob at the end of that line, after you have bought her the third book and asked her about it.

You can actually visit Barbara AFTER you talked with Anna's mother, the dean, at the college about trying to set things right. She'll give the address, you can talk with Barb anytime afterwards.
oh, i didint buy a book from her, i did from the store
i will check sending more gifs, i tried like 3 days

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
You need to meet him first. Go to store at night 8-9PM and You shall find him in fight with /Franck I believe/. Hot sure do You need to do that twice. Then, at some point he will "help You" by opening his place on map. Go there at 11PM, and that is that...
thats the problem nothing happens when i visit the store at 8-9 pm...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
oh, i didint buy a book from her, i did from the store
i will check sending more gifs, i tried like 3 days
You don't buy books from her. You buy for her, yes, from the store. You'll get the scene after the second one but she won't kiss your cock, just give you a handjob. After that, talk with her again about more books, she'll mention the third one. Buy that, gift it, come back the other day, ask her about it.. blowjob!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
thats the problem nothing happens when i visit the store at 8-9 pm...
You have to go out at night. We are talking about Jamal, right? The Jamal scene happens at night, not the evenings.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
@

Dick is the dickhead that kicked the MC's ass at the cousin's place and thinks he's her boyfriend. They both work together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, thanks, I just hadn't progressed enough with the cousin to get to that part. It's one of the things I don't like about this game, you have to not only be in the right place but at the right time and if you think you're done with something - like having coffee with the cousin - you suddenly need to go back and do that again. That's probably why so many people want a walkthrough - the game isn't always logical and the time functionality is shit. If you're in one place at 6 pm and have to be there at 7 pm, you're screwed, because it takes 2 hours to switch locations. Lots of annoyances.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
You don't buy books from her. You buy for her, yes, from the store. You'll get the scene after the second one but she won't kiss your cock, just give you a handjob. After that, talk with her again about more books, she'll mention the third one. Buy that, gift it, come back the other day, ask her about it.. blowjob!
no option to gif the books , i think my game its bug
i will start over.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i know whats why i followed every guide and also groped her at night etc, it doesnt trigger at all
For the sexpill secondary quest, you have to get a handjob from the Nurse as part of the sperm Donation. Be clean, shoot the first load on the floor and ask her the next time to help with the aim :) Then you'll be given the hint that she might do more if you can hold back your cum. The sexpills quest will initiate. Thats when i bumped into Jamalscene at night.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes