Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sequence is shown before yours are carried out. So there will be bright flashes showing the right combination and you have repeat that in the correct order, indeed, while they are displayed but thats just for the show, you just have to hit the fists in the correct order.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Its very important not to do it while tired! Remember, if you fail, you'll still get tired! You really should be doing this when fresh. It does give an explanation, you must have skipped it. You have to repeat the sequence of flashes on those fists WHEN your timer starts. The shrinking line on top of the screen. If you do this when fresh, you have to remember just 4 flashes.

Using saves from previous versions? Don't.

Talk with the salesgirl about it and go back at late evening when it suppose to be closed. You'll get a scene.
Ok, i do it but your explanation was short.
First is only 1 hit to repeat and then wait next step.
2th is 2 hits to repeat and then wait next step
do it until you'll have the "good job" sentence.
Question: do we need more success training before to fight the man at Emily home?
Answer: no I beat him after one successfull training only.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Keep visiting Emily untill you catch her with a thug, save her, get roughed up and you'll decide its time to learn to fight! Actually what this means that its time to visit the sexy-as-hell gym trainer to ask her to teach you some things!

You have to woo the Librarian. Seduce her, so to speak, untill her mom catches you doing unethical things :)
ok now i dont know ho to learn the massage

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok now i dont know ho to learn the massage
Have to buy massage book. Read it and a second one will appear in shop. Buy that, read it and take it to Anna to "translate" it for you. Thats it. Which means you have to do this before Anna leaves the library for good...
Honestly there is a glitch here since i was able to talk about it with Anna before i even bought the second book...
Have to buy stuff from Jamal for the "proper" massage technique :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
lol... dev messed up and forget the Barbara is a lesbian..
I totally remember seeing that display correctly with the "not" in it.. What really felt awkward is Emily when saying she isn't into boys.. after giving us a blowjob....

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I showed Barbara the photo but she doesn't care. I've also done all the photo shoots with Emily but her being attacked doesn't trigger. Can someone share how they got around this?
Make sure you look at the directors pictures on her desk. Ask her about them, make sure you have the upgraded night drone. Show Barbra the blackmail photo of her and ann, she will get angry slam door in your face, return and show her dick and the director.
She will kick ann out after that and she'll be back in the library

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Have to buy massage book. Read it and a second one will appear in shop. Buy that, read it and take it to Anna to "translate" it for you. Thats it. Which means you have to do this before Anna leaves the library for good...
Honestly there is a glitch here since i was able to talk about it with Anna before i even bought the second book...
Have to buy stuff from Jamal for the "proper" massage technique :D
then im screwed.i will keep watching the thread for a save.anna is gone

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I totally remember seeing that display correctly with the "not" in it.. What really felt awkward is Emily when saying she isn't into boys.. after giving us a blowjob....
blowjob? i only got sexy photo shoots i miss something?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Sequence is shown before yours are carried out. So there will be bright flashes showing the right combination and you have repeat that in the correct order, indeed, while they are displayed but thats just for the show, you just have to hit the fists in the correct order.
Thanks man! I was thinking that i need to "punch" places where was her hand shown.

What now! Go back to Emilyes place and bit up annoying guy, or ?

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Regarding the task "Find Cousin's Documents" will that be done on this update or would we need to wait for the next update for the task to be completed?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I have stated this before but I'll state it again I don't think Emily really is a lesbian i think she uses it as a cover to try to keep men for hitting on her much the same way a person wears a wedding ring to keep people from hitting on them.

If she is a lesbian why would she care and like having men staring at her body?

If she was a lesbian why the fuck would she be on a dating site picking up people like Frank the faggot?

Barbra just says she's gay because she thinks all men are assholes if the right one came around she'd jump on it.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Nope the game is just programmed in a way that certain events dont trigger, entire scenes are missing and you have to restart all over again to backtrack where the issue lies to find out its the game and not you.

So enjoy your game if you dont have those issues. I wont touch this piece of junk again.
Tried 2 hours to get "jamal" to work, no success, followed every guide in the forum. RIP.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes