back seung ho

May 30, 2017
무인 항공기를 사용하면 Barbara의 어머니이기 때문에 감독의 침실로 전송할 수있는 새로운 옵션이 나타납니다. 자정에 해. 아마도 11. 계속 노력 :)해주세요. [/ QUOTE]
새로운 곳이 없습니다. 감독의 집에 어떻게 가야합니까? 드론을 어떻게 날려 버릴 수 있습니까? 네가 구체적으로 말해 줄 수 있다면 정말 고마워. View attachment 72649 View attachment 72649 View attachment 72649
Use the drone, you'll see a new option to send it to the director's bedroom since she is Barbara's mother. Do it at midnight. Perhaps 11. Just keep trying :)
barbara? where barbara? I did not open a new place. I'll upload it as a map file.
How do I blow the drones? I would be grateful if you could tell me specifically.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do i learn how to fight?
Keep visiting Emily untill you catch her with a thug, save her, get roughed up and you'll decide its time to learn to fight! Actually what this means that its time to visit the sexy-as-hell gym trainer to ask her to teach you some things!

barbara? where barbara? I did not open a new place. I'll upload it as a map file.
How do I blow the drones? I would be grateful if you could tell me specifically.
You have to woo the Librarian. Seduce her, so to speak, untill her mom catches you doing unethical things :)

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Keep visiting Emily untill you catch her with a thug, save her, get roughed up and you'll decide its time to learn to fight! Actually what this means that its time to visit the sexy-as-hell gym trainer to ask her to teach you some things!

You have to woo the Librarian. Seduce her, so to speak, untill her mom catches you doing unethical things :)
What should I do for a library girl? study Do you have to break the game? It's so hard! After the cheat, the game became so hard .... What do you do to a library girl? Are you involved with a library girl?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What do you do to a library girl? Are you involved with a library girl?
Compliment her (not the jerk options), give her chocolate and candy, ask her about if it isn't boring working there alone and you'll be able to buy her books.

What pass of Dick's laptop?
Its on the paper at the left side on his table when you are looking at his laptop. 1234

how do u get the massage scene?
You have to learn to fight for that. I gave the instructions a few posts back.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
If anyone has a friendly friend, please write a complete practice list. This game is so annoying .... I think I need to do it again if I make a mistake. Oh, it's awesome.

If you have a really nice and good friend, I want you to write down your parctice list all the time!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Idem here. No explanation. Really a bad mini-game
Its very important not to do it while tired! Remember, if you fail, you'll still get tired! You really should be doing this when fresh. It does give an explanation, you must have skipped it. You have to repeat the sequence of flashes on those fists WHEN your timer starts. The shrinking line on top of the screen. If you do this when fresh, you have to remember just 4 flashes.
after the cousin handjob, the game trows me back to the main menu... is this a bug, or it's the end?
Using saves from previous versions? Don't.

How to get screwdriver
Talk with the salesgirl about it and go back at late evening when it suppose to be closed. You'll get a scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to nurse blowjob
Get a handjob first and you'll be told that you might get more if you can hold back cumming. Buy sexpills then from Jamal, go back, donate again and you'll be given the option to take the pills.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
what do I have to do after taking pictures with drone to barbara I take like 8 9 days nothing happens, new missions come out

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what do I have to do after taking pictures with drone to barbara I take like 8 9 days nothing happens, new missions come out
Visit Barbara and show it when she opens the door. If scene doesn't triggers.. you're screwed.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Its very easy just make sure you don't try to do it when tired! Then just watch the sequence and repeat it WHEN your timer starts. IF you do this while peppy (not tired) it plays out slowly with plenty of time and has to remember only four steps.
Sorry, I need clarification here!
So basically, I need to repeat her moves? I mean, firstly she hit, then "Mine" timer start and I need to repeat her move, then she hit 2 times and when mine timer start I need to repeat it....
..did I understand it correctly?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes