Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anybody know what the Jamal trigger is? im in day 40 and just not getting the scene
Normally, when you go out at night and visit a location it would trigger. I don't know if it is totally random, i always try and do this when i'm given the secondary quest to get sexpills. But you don't have to do anything else besides getting out at night.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its on the edge of the paper to the left when you are sitting infront of his laptop.: 1234

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
so barbara is from dating my daughter ? gotta say this character looks better in this game
It's a stock DAZ3D model which the DMD dev used first.

This dev should really look for an english editor. There's horrid errors at the start of the game that have been there for ages.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody know what the Jamal trigger is? im in day 40 and just not getting the scene
You have to use your finger with the cousin while she's asleep "Twice in a row" & The MC says if he had sleeping pills he could F&@K her! Then just go out at night! you'll get a Random encounter

Reactions: Rendan

zerktus

Jan 1, 2018
Normally, when you go out at night and visit a location it would trigger. I don't know if it is totally random, i always try and do this when i'm given the secondary quest to get sexpills. But you don't have to do anything else besides getting out at night.
yea but no matter how many times i go out at night he wont show up, that lazy prick :D thanks anyway

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yea but no matter how many times i go out at night he wont show up, that lazy prick :D thanks anyway
The problem that the game has this annoying bug that in certain cases events won't trigger. And if that happens you are royally screwed.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Garbage game.

One missclick and you can restart the entire game from start on.
No scrolling back with the mouse to avoid that.
No indicator on what you did wrong where and when to at least reconsider.
And dialouges that make no sense at all.

Not even cheats could fix this and after 4 times restarting till i get the gym clothes again i rather delete the game again.
You are to rude for this game just a little you got some fingers use the right click to save sure after kiking out the roll back doesn't work but it's totaly working if you play without want fucking your cousin it's the only way to be kiked you're living for free in her appartement .....!

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Garbage game.

One missclick and you can restart the entire game from start on.
No scrolling back with the mouse to avoid that.
No indicator on what you did wrong where and when to at least reconsider.
And dialouges that make no sense at all.

Not even cheats could fix this and after 4 times restarting till i get the gym clothes again i rather delete the game again.
You are to rude for this game just a little you got some fingers use the right click to save sure after kiking out the roll back doesn't work but it's totaly working if you play without want fucking your cousin it's the only way to be kiked you're living for free in her appartement use
YOU HAVE ANY SAVE FROM V0.3 END PLEASE
all save before v4 doesn't work

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are to rude
Yes he is. But i'm guessing he made his comment in frustration and that i perfectly understand. Here is the problem: Simply reloading doesn't help so it matter absolutely not how often you save. There is something wrong in the coding and if it gets screwed up then a scene won't occur. No matter how far you go back with loading of your saves. I know, i've been through this a couple of times now. On top of this this is definitely occuring if you trigger a scene than load an earlier save for whatever reason (I did so because i later found out that secondary quests can fail and then you won't get another chance) then the code considers that scene already done ..while it not suppose to, obviously.. yet since it hasn't been done, the step that should follow it won't trigger because that scene wasn't done! And when this happens, as now i've explained it, reloading an older save won't help. You have to start a completely new game to wipe the code clean.

And this seem to occur way too frequently obviously. If it didn't for you, consider yourself lucky. So this is a huge problem because you don't wanna start a new game all the time.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
I entered the password on the DICK computer and watched the pictures. What should I do next? How does the story go with the director?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes